That Cold Death Glare

Meerut's Kings Office, Avitaram Palace

(Vinod and Advait were shocked to see whats happening...)

Vinod: Sir are you alright?

The King: Yes I am! (Joyfully) Damn Vinod! You should have seen how these goons were getting beaten up this boy! It was truly worth a watch!

(Krishna got down from the heap of injured bodies and started approaching towards Advait with a hammer)

The King: Ahem (cough)
Wait Krishna, Thats my son Advait,
He means no harm.

(Krishna stopped, he moved a bit too close to Advait who was still frozen by his pressure)

Krishna : (touching Advait's chin)
You should watch out Mr Prince...(smirk) Or you would get burst like a firecracker!

[Even now I remember that cold gaze of his that no longer only removed pride from my mind but also gave me hope that someday I can catch upto his level.... Is that what I have hoped so at least...

After that I began to learn more about this guy... To be honest I was stalking him of course... I learned he was the adopted son of Mrs. Laxhmi Irani, The leader of ruling Indian Democratic Party and was also a noble from my father's court.

From that day on I tried so hard to approach him, but unfortunately for me he was too silent to break the ice with.... But it was the time when we both turned 17 , we decided to attend Machators University together sponsered for the Indian side by the government, its when he began changing from a monster to a soft dependable guy, so I decided to make him my rival, someday whom I can surpass in every field, but given from his aptitude, I wasn't surprised when he was chosen as the leader of first years by the Indian student council... But I wonder why....

Flash back ends

Advait: I wonder why I am seeing the same thing in Alice..
(Advait fell to the ground and was losing conscious slowly till he went to a silent sleep)

Alice (Krishna) : damn I can't believe I injured one of my own best buddies....
Perhaps I should take him to Indian dorm.

(Alice (Krishna) disposed him there and went inside her office)

Edward: She is late, did something happen out there?
Ma'am, did something happened out there?

Alice (Krishna) : No!
(Everyone was startled!)
Crap did I look so scary whenever I am upset?
It wasn't anything,
Just taking care of some business.

Edward: Okay I guess thats soo...(taking some pile of books with him)

Alice (Krishna) : Damn if I will act like this this will definitely blow off my cover. I guess I should ask someone how to be more friendly... But who? Hmmmm yeah! Alice's personal gaurd dog!
Edward may I ask you something?
(Moving towards him)

Edward: (startled) yes ma'am! Anything you like!

Alice (Krishna) : Then tell me.. (Placing her hands on both of his cheeks)
Look into my eyes and tell me honestly do my gaze looks scary whenever I snaps?