Technical glitch

The next day everyone was clueless as they were arguing.

"Ok we are getting no where" webs says, "all we know is that we got four missing children and that someone is trying to repeat William's work"

"We also know that William has a dark past and a connection with the animatronics but we aren't finding anything" wolf says.

"Not the way she works" snake says as he blames webs.

"Wha-" webs was both offended and scared then piranha got in front of her, defending her from snake.

"Hey, leave her out of this, she's trying her best" piranha yelled.

"Not best enough" snake snarled.

Then piranha growled at him, "oh yeah Well we like to see you try, we don't see you help solving this case because you had a bad past with fazbear"

"What that supposed to mean" snake got irritated as he he up to piranha's face.

"It means the reason why we can't solve this face is because of you, all because your afraid that the animatronics might attack, your scared and a coward"

Then snake was getting upset, "watch it small fry, you don't wanna be next like I did with those machines"

As the two were getting at each other's throats, shark pulls them apart and wolf came in.

"Hey hey hey, calm down guys, let's not turned against each other now, we need someone to help us with this case, someone who is good at solving cases, someone who is good with puzzles" wolf says as he scratched his chin to think.

But then webs got an idea, "uh wolf, I think I know someone who can help"

Two minutes later, they were at the mansion, they were gonna get the one person who can help....

....princess.