Twisted ones

In the mansion, it was bright morning, snake couldn't sleep after what happened last night, he had concerns for princess after she's been attacked eight times already.

"Are you sure you don't want to go to a hospital sweetie" snake asked.

"Snake I told you...I'm fine, really"

They were in the kitchen table, snake had his cup of coffee and princess was drinking tea.

"Seriously there's no shame of seeing a doctor"

" I'm fine, if anything I should be more concerned about you"

"What are you talking about"

"Don't do that snake, I say the look on your face yesterday, you looked worried every time we ran into an animatronic.

"I was just worried that's all and I'll be more worried about you since you been kidnapped and assaulted"

"I'm fine really, neither one of them left a scratch on me....but i should be worry about you"

"What are you talking about"

"I saw this look in your eye when you were strangling that yellow bunny"

"His name is spring trap and what about it"

"It scares me, I haven't see that look since the fall formal dance"

"Hey that kid started it first, I didn't like the way he looked at you"

"He was just asking me for the restroom"

"The point is, you scare me when you make that face, and I get worry"

Snake saw how concerned princess but he smiles and placed his tail on her paw.

"Honest don't worry, you know I would never hurt you you know that right"

"I know but-"

"Look I was just angry that one of the animatronics hurt you, I just want you to be safe"

"Yes I'll be fine but I think you should apologize to shark"

"What" snake was shocked, "why? He his fault that you got attack right turns, right turns princess"

"Yeah but he also came back to protect me, he risked his life for me and besides you know he didn't mean to lose me"

"He should've done his job"

"Please snake...if I went to the doctor will you apologize to shark"

Snake thought about it then he agreed.

"Ugh alright but it's not going to be meaningful"

"I know"

So after a quick trip to the doctor, the results were okay, she didn't get anything, they stop at a gas station.

Inside was a blonde jerk at the counter, princess was about to use the restroom.

"Bathroom is for customers only" he said.

"Oh ok"

"You can get a popsicle out of the cooler"

"Ok, but I don't see-" but when she opened a cooler, foxy jumped scared her.

"AH" princess screamed and fell into a stand.

"Princess" wolf rushed over to her, princess breath rapidly, she was shaking when she saw it was just a wolf head.

"Are you ok" wolf asked as he held her hand and help her up.

She stared at the wolf, her face still shocked with horror as she started to get a flashback of foxy attacking her, her screams echoed in her head.