Chomper's

Snake was shocked, he haven't been to chomper's since he was 7.

But he acts like he doesn't know the place, so he takes a sip of his coffee hiding his suspicious and nervous face.

"I-I don't know what you are talking about....how do you know about that place" he skips the question.

"One of the kids gave me this flier and they said that Williams animatronics is still working...I think he's planning something...I overheard him while I was being trapped I think it might be another connection to William afton"

Snake tried to ignore the fact that the animatronics are still working...which means, afton work wasn't over yet.

"Snake" princess was a bit worried, she knew something was up by the way snake looked.

"Please snake...tell what do you know about chomper's"

Snake finally gives up, "ok yes it's another connection to willam afton, it wan an idea he had before circus baby, you see he had this idea of making a swamp theme restaurant and he decided to use a crocodile animatronic as the mascot named chompy, put the placed got shut down and cancelled after the grand opening of the place"

"What happened" princess asked.

"It was a kid's birthday party, the animatronics put on a show"

He pulls up an old video of chomper's

"But then suddenly something went wrong with the animatronics programming, chompy went haywire and he and the other animatronics massacred everyone, a few kids were injured but it took a whole SWAT team to get some survivors out"

"Wait how do you know all this" wolf asked.

"Because...I had my 7th birthday day"

Everyone gasped as they were shocked by snake's answered.

"I thought I could forget my horrible birthday from Freddy fazbear's but I was..more traumatized then ever"

"Well it still looks like we still got more animatronics to shut down...let's go" wolf says as he grabs his coat.

But snake had other ideas, "wolf...I thought we could forget about this...we already solve the case of the missing kids and marked William afton dead"

"Snake if there still animatronics out there, then the whole thing we went through could happen again...for all we know the spirit or soul of afton could be controlling these animatronics...please do it for princess"

He adjusted his hand to princess who looks upset, she gives him her cutism spell on him.

"Ugh alright...let's go" snake groaned.