Chapter 11: Troublesome.

████████████████████

Rye Callus thought that this was the most inconvenient, subplot of the universe. Actually, no, he made a mistake - why the was he even comparing his life to those sad and hopeless protagonists that get stuck in another world? He was practically calling out for it, and it came, with fashion too.

Ugh. This has got to be weirdest joke the world has planned for him. Like come on, turning him to a damn high-eared small animal? What was this? Got reincarnated with my past lifetime and became a small long-eared animal and as the son of the minor villain?

"Hoowlll...." His self noised. His long ears were now droopy, as his nose twitched. Cale was being as usual, wrapping him with a blanket like a burrito. It was a bit suffocating, but it was warm and fluffy.

"Aw, is something the matter?" Cale bends on his knees willingly and cupped his face, "What do you need bub?"

"Mmmf..." The whine apparently makes him cute because the second he did that, Cale is seen on the ground with his hand on top of his chest like he had been shot. What's wrong with this guy??

And almost like a thunderstorm, Cale immediately bolts in front of him with shining eyes. For some reason, Cale feels more of like the animal then him now.

"Don't worry, darling! You aren't going to get hurt! You are just getting pass through the side effects of officially being declared as a part of the Thames bloodline. And currently as of now, you are just turning to your fam- eh? Wait? Why am I saying this to a child who's barely one year?" Cale crossed his arms and plopped down on his bum.

Don't worry father, your Rye thinks the same as well; and this small being appreciates you for giving me a heads up for something unwanted. The infant deadpanned inside his mind.

"I think I've really gotten insane." The seventeen year-old laughed it off. "Ha! I'm so lonely... too lonely that I'm speaking with a not yet developed child..."

Rye squints, I think Papa is on drugs now.

Although it didn't last long as Freesia came back with a set of hot beverage and milk. Oh. His milk, he's gonna let her off for now. Milk is sweet. Kim Rok Soo enjoys sweets. So Rye Callus is definitely gonna have to earn a sweet tooth sooner or later.

And his Appa is going to have to learn the hard way when he refuses to give him one when he grows older!

Wait-, Rye blinks as he scrunched his nose, How am I supposed to drink now?? Do I do it like normal? I mean, it is less suspicious too and it is how babies are adopt to do since they suck. Ugh. That sounds weird for some reason.

-

As Cale and Rye have their internal difficulties within adjusting to the new style - along with a wild Freesia who had assisted since the two assassins were at the Estate and doing their job, Kim Rok Soo, well, Rye found everything to be ridiculous from a stand point but also hilarious.

It was either because of the weird display of his father's obvious affection and displays of coos even though he tries to hide it, and Freesia's never ending scare in a millisecond whenever it was milk time.

And right here, we have a pacing Cale Henituse in the horror, or as Rye would call it.

"Mother, do you think it's plausible for someone to suddenly get weird dreams about something dangerous like... a different world?"

Jour was silent for a few minutes, Cale would've thought it was suspicious but with his way of rational thinking, it must be that the mechanical painting is yet still processing his words to know.