Chapter 15: A Very Weird Teenager?

██████████████████

By the next dawn, the redhead is waken up by a familiar screech that came from the crib. Rye doesn't really have any shame waking the whole neighbour up, they should be graced with his manly screaming - sarcastically meant, obviously. In truth, he just did that because he soiled his pants. Yes. You heard it right, an adult in a baby's body soiler his pants, it is embarassing. Taking away his pride as an adult. It reminds him that the deity who sent him here should've given him an adult body because at least that way, he has dignity.

"Oh no! Look who soiled his cute pajamas!" Came a Cale who picked him up, gently with a devious grin.

"Don't mention it." Rye glared with a pout, swatting his little hands at his father's face who continously dogded with a exuberant expression.

The older redhead began to grab a clothing, slipping it underneath him then put him down. "Let's tidy you up."

Fast forward, the father-and-son duo ended up at the kitchen whereas the older is seen aimlessly wandering around whilst a small little sprout hums in his seat.

"What should we have today? Do you have any food ideas, my little sapling?"

Rye lets out a long drawn out yawn, giving his father a stink-eye who has been staring at the stove as if it'll open itself.

The little redhead pouted, why couldn't they just have Beacrox quit his job so he could do their food? His father makes a very decent, and at least, edible food but Beacrox is obviously just out of this world. He really, really would want to eat one of them, too.

Too bad, he's stuck on eating vegetables and soup. He really hates being a baby, his food is also limited. "I'm craving Kimchi..." Rye thoughtfully said out loud, making him feel the small rumble of churning inside his stomach.

Cale rolled his eyes dramatically, massaging his forearm. "I should really stop being so helpless," said the noble with a forlorn frown.

It has been at least nine hours since yesterday's drama. Ron is back at the mansion and Choi Han is out cold, hell, he looked really tired that even Cale felt a little bit pity (he is concerned but he's too prideful to say that). So, now at probably six or seven at the morning, he's preparing for what to eat.

However, there are rabbit meat left over the pantry — probably from Ron. So, he guesses he'll just start over from there.

"Rye, do you know where Beacrox put the cookbook?" Cale pondered habitually pulling his bottom lip as he looked over the cabinets.

He heard Rye babbling, probably trying to actually help and then he turned to the child who stared at the cabinet below. Cale hummed, squatting down and opening the wooden cabinet. There's actually a cookbook with a blue layered leather on it! Huh. Rye is truly a baby genius. Too bad he can't brag about this to everyone since he is keeping a low profile.

"Hmmm, rabbit curry it is then." Cale shrugged, grabbing a large pan and started up the fire. It might take a while since he needs to find the other ingredients.

"Oh- should I also add a few minced meat? I'm pretty sure Beacrox also taught me that..."

Rye huffed, patting on the customized baby chair. This needed a cushion. If only there were more modernised furnitures. But besides that, what day was it again? Ah right. Of course, six maybe ten months away from said event.