Chapter 2: Dragon Balls?? Y/n's First Flight to Adventure

[Narrator]
Last time on a Brother's in Arms! Grandpa Gohan found and Raised both Y/n and Goku as his own children. Although while Y/n was mild mannered, Goku was very violent with his adoptive grandfather and stepbrother. After falling off a ravine and hitting his head hard on some rocks, Goku's destructive nature went away and he became a kind young man like Y/n.

Over the next few years, they stumbled across the full moon one day and transformed into Great Apes. With training from their grandfather, Y/n and Goku managed to retain control of their primal forms. Y/n also unlocked one of his Kryptonian abilities: Heat Vision.

Just as they were doing some work to their home, they heard a car coming their way. A new person named Bulma. What could she want? Let's find out.

[With Bulma]
While she was fascinated about Y/n's Heat Vision, her bag started to faintly glow and give a sort of echoing noise. She gasped and lifted the clasp to her bag where the radar was, to see two orange crystal spheres. One had 5 red stars on it while the other had 2 and they were faintly glowing.

Bulma: The Dragon Balls...they're reacting again. But...if so than that means...

She glanced around the house to see if anything seemed to have been out of place at the moment. When her eyes fell on the red chest on the bookshelf she nearly gasped again. From the crack of the closed lid was a faint yellow glow.

Bulma: Is that really...

She walked over and grabbed the chest and sat it down on the table in eagerness. The noise having caught Goku's attention. He stopped with the wood momentarily to see Bulma open the lid to his Grandfather's chest, where he kept his most unique possession.

Goku: Hey! What do you think you're doing!? You can't go messing with other people's stuff like that!

Just as Bulma was about to reach inside, Goku grabbed the other end of the chest to take it away. But Bulma wasn't having any of that as she grabbed the front part and tried to pull it back.

Bulma: What's the big idea!?

Goku: I should be saying that! You're not allowed to go through my grandpa's things! And you were gonna steal what was inside, weren't you!?

Bulma: What!? No! You guys don't understand!

Goku: I understand alright! I understand you're a thief!

They both pulled their hardest with neither willing to budge. Though Goku was physically stronger Bulma was taller, so she tried to use all of her weight and longer reach to her advantage. They both lost their grip on the chest and flew back, crashing into a few things. Bulma shook her head and saw the Dragon Ball fly out of the chest.

She moved quickly and dived for it. She landed on the short table with it secure in her hands, before giving a sigh of relief. She wasn't too sure that these things were really that easy to break since they're magic but she's been delicate with the first two so far. She wasn't going to start taking chances now.

Y/n: What in the world is going on in here?

Goku sat up and rubbed his head, after hitting it against a wall. If he were to hit anything else it probably would've broke. Bulma looked over her shoulder to see Y/n and Gohan's dazed look at what transpired in here.

Bulma: Oh, well...um...

Bulma tried to explain, but Goku hopped up to his feet and pointed a finger at her.