•❤️💜💙🧡💛•

Soooo...guessss whaaaaat...IVE DECIDED TO MAKE EPISODE IDEAS FOR SEASON THREE! Cause yeh and I'll literally do anything cause I'm bored😌.

1. An episode about how April and the boys met...this speaks for itself.

2. An entire episode for Todd cause I wanna see how he ended up with all those puppies, how he used to be in debt to Repo-mantis...AND HOW HE BECAME A CAPYBARA IN THE FIRST PLACE!

3. A turtle tots episode where Splinter is having a story time and telling the boys about his life as Lou Jitsu and stuff that we never knew about him.

4. A turtle tots episode...just turtle tots and how they grew up...cause they baby and cute😌👍

5. Another Mud Dogz episode like a big heist for Big Mama or escaping jail...Alcatraz style

6. More about this giant stone head guys and Meyhem...CAUSE WHAT IF IT WAS JUST A SECRET LIFE OF PETS EPISODE WHEN APRIL LEAVES WE GET TO SEE WHAT MAYHEM DOES!

7. Maybe an episode dedicated to Casey jr talking about the future and what growing up was like for him I guess? I just kinda wanna see that.

8. A cooking show episode with Meat Sweats and Mikey and it's like they're supposed to be cooking together, but Meat Sweats still hates him, but once Meat Sweats realizes that Mikey is a TRUE FAN...he finally decides to team up with Mikey and then they get out of the little tv show ruse that they were stuck in!

9. An episode where everyone is hanging out and then there's a black out. They go to find the source of the black out...but there's something in the darkness picking them off...one...by...one. Then Donnie as the last one standing realizing that Splinter and Mayhem were playing a prank on them and the only reason that Donnie couldn't stop this earlier was that Splinter had his goggles. Also tries to make the lame excuse that it was apart of 'ninja training'.

10. An episode where their band goes to a Music Store and they ask for new stuff and the clerk asks them what experience they have and they play thinking that they sound good...but they don't...they sound so bad...they need Jesus- anyways the clerk is just like ok I'll help you become better musicians and I'll help keep this*gesturing to the turtle attributes*a secret. Then they are trained and think that they sound so cool(and they don't)and in the end when they finally realize this they're just like "Well...ya win some ya lose some!"

11. Donnie makes an experiment and Leo walks in and bothers him as he's making it and then Leo manages to turn it on and it shrinks both him and Donnie. Then Raph comes in and sees the device on and is just like "I'm gonna turn it off for Donnie!" And he accidentally breaks it...and leaves Leo and Donnie as little action figure sized and they have to get to the other side of the lair with their new size!

12. Beach episode...BEACH EPISODE-

13. Halloween episode...HALLOWEEN EPISODE-

14. An episode that FINALLY TALKS ABOUT WHAT THOSE BLUE TUBE/CANISTER THINGS ARE! Where April needs help with it after the whole Kraang incident, and when the manage to find a whole hidden lab they go in and find both humans and yōkai experiment with different tubes as stuff and the guy who runs this whole operation is this NEW VILLAIN and he's a cyborg and his motto is "If it's from earth trust it, if it isn't...kill it." And the whole 'Deforestation bomb' was just a cover up!

[With the episode ideas 8-14, minus 12 and 13, were ones that my sister helped me with cause she's a genius😌💅 Art3mispirit ]

Till next time!

-MyFictionalFables🤍

[700 words]

!EDIT!

Additional episode idea:

15. You know the episode with those weird buff dentists that liked collecting teeth and in the end shot he was looking at Raph and his snaggle tooth? WELL GUESS WHAT HES BACK AND HE ALMOST GETS RAPH'S TOOTH!