•Crossover•

This isn't like my usual posts for this book, but I didn't really feel like making a whole new book for this.

2012TMNT x Scooby Doo: Mystery Inc. Headcannons!

• Donnie & Velma: If there was a movie for this I know that Donnie would be really excited to meet someone else that likes science/tech as much as he does, and Velma is more than glad to have another genius to talk to. Everything starts off great, they talk about their interests (and by that I mean April & Shaggy...I have nothing else to say. Also Velma would be like "It's always the red heads-") and they have thoughts on what the culprit could be...and that's where things go downhill. Donnie thinks it's a mutant and Velma thinks it's a guy in a suit. Velma is more inclined to science fact and Donnie science fiction. In the end they both dislike each other cause I think I'd be funny.

•Leo & Fred: When I tell you these two dorks would be besties immediately, im not kidding- these two would rant to each other about their hyper fixations, Fred and his traps, Leo and Space Hero's. They would talk constantly and NEVER stop (it annoys Raph to no end-) it's almost like they both share a mind, platonic soulmates if you will, and then Fred would start off on his dad and how he feels neglected and Leo would talk about his father and how he feels with Splinter (daddy issues club) in short...besties your honor.

•Mikey & Shaggy: Very suspected , but somewhat accurate. They both love food and like to critique; if they made a movie I whole heartedly believe that there would be a scene where Shaggy and Mikey have a competition and they're really getting into it, funny insults are thrown, and in the end they both love what the other has made! (I'm trying to give Mikey some credit here, but the stuff he makes in the series is atrocious-)

•Scooby & Casey: THEY WOULD BE SO FUCKING HILARIOUS IM NOT EVEN KIDDING. If they made a movie, some scenes would include Casey trying to speak dog and Scooby correcting him, Scooby riding on the back of Casey as they both skateboard away from the monster, and they would def talk about their friends and compare and contrast them and themselves! Scooby would talk about how Shaggy was somewhat enamored with Velma for a short time and Casey would go "Short time? Look at how Donnie acts with April."

•Raph & Daphne: HEAR ME OUT- I know for a fact that they would get along bc I know that Daphne has somewhat of an angry side (not proven, but you can't tell me otherwise-) Raph would sense this and try to coax it out of her like "Shaggy/Scooby bein' annoying?"
"No-"
"Velma?"
"Well...no-"
"Fred-"
"WHY DOES HE KEEP IGNORING ME? IS HE THAT OBLIVIOUS?!"
Raph would def talk to her about his father and Daphne would talk about hers (bc I know he ignores her-) At one point when everyone's on an adrenaline high she would punch the shit outta the villain. SHE WOULD-