Married? Already?

Sally and Wilbur were originally married then divorced so this is the marriage!!
———————————

Sally and Wilbur were high school sweethearts, so when they both graduated, they were thrilled to take their relationship to the next level!

It was the happiest day of Sally and Wilbur's life; the day of their wedding. After days of planning and preparation, the big day had finally arrived! The ceremony was beautiful and the church was filled with family and friends, all wishing them well.

Sally had chosen a stunning white gown, and Wilbur a smart black suit, and the happy couple couldn't have looked more perfect together. Following the ceremony, the newly-weds headed to the reception venue, where they were met with excited cheers from their guests.

The evening was filled with music and dancing, toasts and stories, and lots of love and laughter. The day was truly a celebration of love, and Sally and Wilbur were overwhelmed with joy. As the night drew to a close, the two were surrounded by their friends and family, all of whom wished them a lifetime of love and happiness.

 However, Sally had a secret; she was pregnant. Though both their families were unhappy with the situation, Sally and Wilbur were determined to make the best of it. This was the reason they decided to get married so soon so they could do their best to provide a loving home for their new baby. Despite the initial shock, both of their families came to accept their decision and supported them unconditionally. 

Together, Sally and Wilbur raised their little baby girl, and they were overjoyed to see her grow into a happy, healthy, and well-loved child.