ⓈⓊⓅⒺⓇⓃⒶⓉⓊⓇⒶⓁ

↳scenario 1↰
◅▻ sam and dean had been gone all night, and while it wasn't anything out of the ordinary, something in your gut told you it wasn't right. you prayed to castiel but he didn't answer, only making your gut churn more. sitting silently at the bunker map table, your eyes darted to your phone as deans caller ID popped up with a quiet ring of AC/DC. you picked up the phone and your thumb hovered above the slide to answer button...something was off, but you sighed and slid the button. a voice came through on the other end that you had never heard before...you...

 ↳scenario 2↰       ◅▻ sam hugged you tightly as the explosion knocked both of you backwards into the side of the impala, leaving a dent that would make dean roll over in his grave

↳scenario 2↰
     ◅▻ sam hugged you tightly as the explosion knocked both of you backwards into the side of the impala, leaving a dent that would make dean roll over in his grave. that of course, having had his funeral not only three days ago. he had been killed by the same thing that had caused the explosion. or do you thought. from the fire and smoke that bellowed from the once abandoned barn you had just run from, a figure appeared. it approached you and as you shook Sam repeatedly, trying to get him to gain consciousness, it spoke.
"you seriously didn't come looking for me?"
that voice. dean?! you blinked a few times and shook your head, ears still ringing from the blast.
"you, of all people didn't realize what you buried was a shape shifter? were you drunk?" he bellowed again, finally reaching you and sam. you held on to Sam for dead life, not knowing for sure if it was really him. you just buried him, it couldn't be! but then again..sam carried you away not log after you had set fire to the corpse, not watching what happened to it after. could it really be? you...

↳scenario 3↰     ◅▻ feeling creative? have a different idea in mind? feel free to suggest one of your own!

↳scenario 3↰
     ◅▻ feeling creative? have a different idea in mind? feel free to suggest one of your own!

☘️please note I haven't watched supernatural in some time, so I'm lacking some inspiration. feel free to give me suggestions to add to this page over time :) ☘️