◅form▻

full name☹︎
first middle last

appearance☹︎
gif,link,photo OR
description
height
weight/body type
eye color
skin color
hair color

gender☹︎
preference pronoun
preference gender

bodily accessories ☹︎
tattoos
freckles
scars
physical disabilities (i.e missing limbs, prosthetics)

personality
qualities
faults

behaviors
mental health
addictions

backstory
past history

turn ons
kinks

turn offs
it's not none, everyone doesn't like everything

special skills
sports
trade
college
traits specific to them

occupation
  mafia
law enforcement
military
divine/celestial
ceo
librarian
baker

housing
apartment
house
mansion
loft
flat

general likes
food
movies
books
hobbies

general dislikes
work
people
places
colors

DISCLAIMER
   You do not have to include every suggestion under each section. They are simply for inspiration and a guideline to help you make the most detailed and well thought out character you can. The point of a descriptive roleplay is to LIVE out what you want to do in the form of a character that can falter to no real consequence. Be creative, intricate and thorough. Plan out characters with believable backstories and history. BE THE CHARACTER! Our hearts and souls to the cause type shit here. Bonus points if you add more to the list, as this is just a guideline. Some of the options or suggestions may be offensive and you may feel un comfortable adding them. That is fine, but I am all inclusive, so that means every person, body type, and physical/mental disability. Please understand.

Copy and paste into comments with your OC's  AND OR TAG me in a previously made OC and I will accept it. No you may not tag me without asking me first. Otherwise, please use what I have provided for you as it is in a format I am familiar with.