USJ does not stand for Universal Studio of Japan

Despite the initial tension in the air between the two students that could be felt even through the two rows of bus seats separating the two, as well as the general sense of unease in her gut, Cassie found the bus ride quite enjoyable as her and Ray took turns picking the music that flowed through their earbuds.

Both girls had relatively similar music tastes, so it wasn't uncommon that they would listen to each other's playlists when they were together. Several songs in the bus came to a halt jostling the girls out of their conversation.

Cassie's eyes lit up as she looked out the window expecting to see the entrance to Universal Studio Japan but instead she was greeted by a large domed structure that although not bright and colorful was most certainly a sight to behold.

Ray's grin turned into a neutral expression as she gazed out the bus window along with her friend. " I mean in hindsight I don't know why we thought they would actually take us to Universal Japan when this is a hero training course." Ray ran her long fingers through her fluffy blue hair while rolling her sharp ruby red eyes.

Cassie shrugged her shoulders as the students all got off the bus making their way towards the entrance of the USJ. " Well, let's at least try to have some fun, I think this could give us some good field experience." She told her friend who shuffled along next to the pinkette.

Both girls along with the rest of the class made their way through the front doors and into the big dome. Once inside a chorus of gasps could be heard from the students as they looked around in awe.

Cassie however had her full attention trained on a large hill type structure with thick lush trees and lush green grass. She hoped that was where the class would be training. Taking another look around Cassie noticed the many different teranes that stood inside the building, ranging from what looked to be a giant lake and ice field to a large destroyed set of buildings.

After the Pro hero Thirteen who was in charge of the USJ and its training experiences gave a long speech and explained what the class would be doing, all the students were buzzing with excitement and energy.

Even Ray seemed rather energized to participate in some mock rescue situations. Cassie grabbed her friend's hand excitedly, the pinkette was more than happy to train with her blue haired companion just like they often did at their foster home center and the house Ray's mother had provided them.

Cassie and Ray were just about to make their way down to one of the many different environments that were at their disposal when a large warp gate opened up at the bottom of the stairs that led up to the entrance of the building.