8

-Jdot- a month later

Harlem NY

I woke up to the sound of rumbling in my kitchen. I got up to see what it was. Once I made it to the kitchen, I saw a black figure...

"Oh, fuck no" I whispered to myself.

I was literally half naked. No pants and jus my bra. I looked around to see if I had any weapons near me. Usually, I would but today was different.

I guess Ima have to freestyle dis one I thought.

I ran behind the figure and jumped on its back.

"BITCH WHAT'S UP" I bit the figures neck and heard it scream. The only thing that scared me was the scream sounded familiar.

The figure threw me off it's back and ran to the lights. They flipped it on, and I saw Ddot.

"Nigga WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK" He screamed as he rubbed his neck.

"How- Why- When- BRO" I said stuttering confused as hell.

"I have a key for one" He held it up.

"Two, I was hungry and wanted to talk"

"Three, like an hour ago" He smiled thinking he has accomplished something.

"So- nvm. Just Sit" I said shaking my head in disbelief.

He sat on a chair near the table and started snacking on some chips.

"Those stai-" and before I could finish my sentence he bit into the chip.

"EW" he spit it out all over my floor.

"Really Darrien. Really?" I raised a brow at him.

"What you wanna talk bout any way?" I asked sitting infront of him.

"I just... wanna kick it you know?? We ain't hang out in a hot mintue. You don't come near da gang no mo" He started.

"I needed time to myself. Thanksgiving breaks over, it's now December, which means school, so I'll be wit y'all" I reminded him.

"School? That's not enough time. We need to get back together as one." He made a circular motion with his hands.

I laughed. "I didn't stop fucking wit y'all I just needed space. Is that too much to ask for??" I questioned.

"No but you could still let us know wha happened yk?? That way we ain't worrying bout yo ass day and night" he said sternly.

"Awah Ya'll worried bout me?? You so sweet" I pinched his cheek, and he pushed my arm away.

"Stawpppp" He said with a lil zestiness.

"Um chile.." We both stared at eachother in cringe and then laughed.

"I see tic tack rubbing off on you" I told him.

"No nigga das all you" He stood up.

"It's bout to be 5 so might as well get ready here" he ran to my room.

"NEGRO!! How you know I got clothes for you??" I followed.

"Cause I'm just like dat and you wear lil boy clothes so you should have sum in dis bih" He went through my drawers.

I rolled my eyes and put on a red "OTF" hoodie with some black ripped jeans. I wore my black and red thunder 4's and did my hair like this ⬇:

 I wore my black and red thunder 4's and did my hair like this ⬇: