15

-Jdot-

Harlem NY

I was in the kitchen making breakfast when someone came behind me.

"Goodmorning ma" Dd said as he wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed my cheek.

"Goodmorning pookie bear" I said jokingly knowing he hates shit like that.

"Shut the fuck up pigeon looking bitch" he pushed my head forward and went to sit at the island.

"NIGGA" I yelled hitting his arm with the spatula.

He laughed and pulled me close to him. "I like when you hit me" he gently kissed my lips.

"Yous weird asf" I pushed him back.

"Here fatty" I handed him his plate of food and went to my room to change.

Hairstyle 😛⬇

"That ugly ass red hair" dd complained as I walked to sit down next to him

"You a hater that I got more hair den you" I rolled my eyes.

He scoffed knowing I was right.

"Gimmie kiss bae" he puckered up his lips.

"Clean den shits" I made a gagging noise because he had ketchup all over them.

He laughed and wiped his lips.

"You a lil kid fr" I laughed.

"Nigga we the same age..." he squinted his eyes at me.

I shrugged.

"MATTER A FACT- IM OLDER!!" he yelled in disbelief.

"DONT CAREEEE" I held up the L in his face.

"Move cow" he shoved my hand away.

"Don't you gotta be at school in... 10 mintues" I raised my brow. I saw the look of fear go into his face.

"MY MOMMA GONE KILL ME IF IM NOT THERE!!" he screeched as he put on his clothes and rushed out the house.

I shook my head. "Imagine"