Chapter Seventeen

Harry Styles

Bursting into the chaos of my dressing room right now, I look around searching for one person. As soon as I see her from across the room, I feel my heart skip a beat, our eyes meeting as everyone else disappears from my sight. I walk forward, making sure to keep my eyes on her so that I don't lose her. Apologies spit out of my mouth as I bump into random shoulders until I am standing at her feet.

"Lex." I breathe out her name.

She smiles back, leaving me gasping for more air. "Hi, Dreamerboy."

I feel my cheeks raise as my dimple pops out, "I haven't seen you all day."

"I know, feels like forever since we left bed this morning."

I wrap a single arm around her leaning into her ear, "come with me."

I grab her hand, leading her to the bathroom connected to the dressing room. Making sure there are no other guests occupying the area, I close the door, lock it and turn to face Lexi.

"What are we doing in here, Dreamerboy?" She lets a giggle slip through her lips and starts backing up as I reach out for her waist.

Grabbing her hips, I pull her into me, "I just wanted to say Hi properly." I lean down, connecting our lips together, hearing a gasp fall from her mouth. Somehow she always makes it seem like I steal her breath away with every kiss. I don't mind.

"Okay! Okay! You're going to ruin my lipstick!" Lex pulls away turning to walk up to the mirror to fix her now ruined lipstick.

"I like it like that though." I shrug my shoulders, following to stand behind her.

Another sweet laugh echoes through the room, "I can't have people thinking we hooked up in the bathroom, it's bad enough that Emma saw you drag me in here."

"Hmmm, I don't think I remember you putting up much of a fight, my Sunshine." She turns around in my arms to face me, "you look beautiful tonight, Lex." I trail my eyes down her face, focusing on the black dress that adorns her body.

"You like it?" She runs her fingers over her stomach, smoothing out the fabric

"I love it." I lift my finger up, "give me a twirl, I wanna see the whole thing."

She giggles again before lifting her arms and spinning in her heels, "Chris made it for me, the bow on the back is my favorite part."

I bite my lip, failing to hide the smile on my face, "well, it will definitely be hard to focus on my lyrics tonight."

She shoves my shoulder lightly, "No! No forgetting lyrics, you are going to go out there and be perfect."

"We'll have to see about that."

She leans in for one peck on my lips, before stepping out of my grasp on her hips.

"Get dressed, Dreamerboy. You have a show," she winks and disappears out of the room, leaving me alone.