Ch.2

"April!? Are you good? The door was open and I didn't know if you were okay?!" you ask her knowing she's in another room.

You walk over to your room and as you open the door you hear April asked someone to hurry out. You see her next to the window and a bit of green disappearing while she's trying to get you attention.

"Heeyyy y/n~ What are you do-"

"Who the hell was that? And why was their skin green?!" you interrupt her.

"It was no one. I'm the only one in the room. Anyways let's eat, what'd you get?" she says while trying to change the subject.

"No April. There was someone here. I heard his voice." your eyes widen.

"WAS THAT A BOYFRIEND?!?!!" you yell in pure awe.

"NOOOooOooo. No, not a boyfriend. Just some friends, they helped my get your bed in here." she says in pure confidence that quickly disappears know what she had just done.

"So there was someone in here, and not just one person but..MORE?!" you ask in surprise. "Actually nevermind, I really don't need to know. I'm hungry let's go eat. I got pizza." you say before she can make up some excuse.

"Okie!" she says in a happy voice, glad you didn't ask.

--Time skip after yall ate--

"Okay April imma go to bed, I'm tired, goodnight!" you tell her while finishing up the dishes.

"Okay goodnight y/n! Im gonna go out so don't make breakfast for me tomorrow morning!" she replies.

"Oh! And you will be telling me about the guys that were in my room! You know the ones with green skin and ooh I don't know..THE ONES I DON'T KNOW! We'll talk about when we can meet up~! Goodnighttt~~" You slam the door before she could reply.

--Aprils pov--

"-We'll talk about when we can meet up~! Goodnighttt~~" she slams the door before I could answer.

I just sat there speechless while watching her door, and the light turning off through the cracks.

"Shiiiiitt." I groan.