So Your Crush Is A Serial Killer

The teenage version of Gojo disappeared from the guest house while Yuji made dinner, which both Yuji and Megumi agreed was a good sign. If Gojo was leaving them alone, they figured he must trust them at least somewhat.

While Yuji busied himself in the kitchen, Megumi stood by, just far enough to be considered out of the way. That didn't stop the pink haired boy from trying to include the other though.

"Pass me the black pepper," he asked, holding out an expectant hand towards Megumi while stirring a pot on the stove.

Wordlessly, Megumi moved to hand Yuji the pepper, hands brushing as he passed the grinder over, "We need to tell Gojo about Geto."

A sigh came from Yuji, "We do, and I think you should be the one to do it."

"Me?" Megumi asked incredulously, "I think you should do it."

Shaking his head, Yuji glanced over everything cooking on top of the stove, then turned back to Megumi, leaning against the counter and crossing his arms as he did, "You just explained what happened to me like two days ago. I didn't know anything about Geto before that and we didn't exactly have time for you to get into all the details before either.

I only know that he used to be Gojo's best friend and they went to Jujutsu High for like three years together before Geto became a curse user, massacurring an entire village of non-shamans and then his own parents sometime later this year. He apparently hated non-shamans and blamed them for the existence of cursed spirits. Which had something to do with that thing that happened last year that got all the second years involved and ended when Gojo killed him. Somehow, Kenjaku ended up possessing his body and using it in Shibuya though.

That's all I know though. Can you imagine me trying to explain that to a teenage version of Gojo who still thinks that's his best friend?"

The sound of a door sliding shut caused both boys to jump. Standing in front of that door was the teenage version of their sensei, looking as though he'd heard everything Yuji had just said and like he was rocketing wildly between denial, anger, and heartbreak.

Immediately, Yuji and Megumi both straightened up, turning towards Gojo and waited for his reaction. After a few minutes of silence, a pot began to overflow on the stove top, causing Yuji to curse and turn to fix the problem.

Looking between a guilty-faced Yuji and the shocked expression of his guardian, Megumi knew he was going to have to be the one to fix this situation.

"How much did you hear?" he asked the shaken older teen.

"...how many?" Gojo asked, eyes wild, "How many were in the village?"

So all of it then.

"Sit down," Megumi ordered him, "You look like you're going to pass out."

Stubbornly, Gojo did not sit down. Instead, he continued staring at Megumi, eyes hard and full of conflicting emotions.

"One hundred and twelve non-shamans," Megumi gave in, "He killed all of them."

"Why?" came the immediate question from the unsteady teen who had begun to lean heavily against the door behind him.

Megumi hesitated, "I'm not entirely sure. But I know he rescued two shamans, little kids, when he did."

Gojo inhaled heavily through his nose, closing his eyes tightly, "And after that?"

"He worked on gaining influence," Megumi answered slowly, watching the sorcerer in front of him warily, "He built up a powerful base of supporters, money, and curse users. He kept collecting cursed spirits as well."