Cousins

Okay, you know what?

My OCs are gonna be Eren's cousins. I don't care.

And I just recently realized how close the names Evan and Miki(keo) are to Eren and Mikasa.

In my defense, Evan and Miki existed before I knew about SnK so.

Also; not too soon after this, I will be posting an extremely important A/N. I mean at least it's important to me. Plus it's an explanation for... a lot. If you read it's or not is your choice, but I'd suggest you at least skim through it.

~

"I'm here because your cousins are coming over for the week and I need to make sure you and your friends don't influence them badly." She said, glancing at each of us.

"You mean...?" I said, raising an eyebrow.

"The only ones." She sighed.

"Why?" I whined, dragging out the y.

I love my cousins like any good cousin would. They're great, I swear. I just know they won't leave me and Levi alone. They have all the time to annoy us, because they rarely eat or sleep! They're like alien! They eat one meal a day and it's usually like half of a normal meal, plus they both only sleep for like six hours total between the two of them each night!

I mean, it's really cool since I tend not to sleep sometimes, but they basically never sleep. Never.

Not to mention that they are insanely protective of each other. I mean, one slightly wrong thing said and your nose is broken, if you're lucky.

"Eren stop worrying about them and clean up the basement." My mom said sternly. I jumped up and put my plate in the kitchen, then rushed downstairs to clean.

"There's no way I'm not listening to her about this." I muttered as I picked up all the dirty clothes and threw away any trash.

Within a few minutes, there wasn't a single loose clothing piece, paper, wrapper, ect left on the floor.

"Excluding that." I said, glancing at the pile of my old clothes.

Though, knowing my cousins, it won't be there by the end of the week.

My mom came downstairs to check on me and smiled.

"Very good. Just to let you know, they'll be by in a few hours. And Miki will be staying in the guest room down here." She said, pointing at the room. I sighed inwardly and nodded.

"Where will they be going to school?" I asked, pretty sure I already knew the answer.

"Your school. Your classes to be exact. You'll be helping Miki and Mikasa will be with Evan.

"At least it won't be confusing." I muttered. She sighed and shook her head slightly.

"Clean up yourself a bit. They'll be here any minute." She said, walking back up. I heard her talk to someone and shrugged it off, heading to my bathroom to shower.

~

I got out and dried off, wrapping my towel around my waist before walking out.

"Your cousins are here." Levi said, peeking out from my room.

"Why are you down here?" I asked, slightly confused.

"Your cousin scares me." He mumbled awkwardly.

"Which one?" I asked, laughing a bit.

"The girl the kind of looks like you." He said, shrugging. We both walked into my room and he closed the door.