Two Person Party

"What kind of question is that?" He asked, looking at me curiously.

"A normal one." I said, walking towards the storage area.

"Normal? Who asks someone how long they're going to be staying so casually like that?" He asked, sounding panicked.

"Calm down. I'm just used to people staying until they get their projects done, so I asked." I said, looking at him seriously.

"I don't think I'll be staying here for that long, but maybe a night or two." He said, a slight blush on his face.

"Well, that may be all we need to make the book. I was kind of hoping you'd stay for a while though." I said, whispering the last part.

"I don't think it would be appreciated if I stayed for longer than two nights." He said, averting his gaze from me.

"Can't you ask about it? Or could I stay at your place until we finish the project if it needs more than you can stay?" I asked, looking at him hopefully.

"I don't think-"

"Please! I want to be friends and know you better, but you're so off standish. I need to know the real Levi Ackerman." I said, determination overflowing.

"What if I don't want you to know the 'real' Levi Ackerman?!" He said, glaring at me.

"Then you'll just have to deal with it. I don't give up easily." I said, smiling at him. A faint smile appeared on his face.

"Fine, but I'm leaving the night after the book is finished. No if's, and's, or but's about it." He sighed.

"Day." I said, smirking at him.

"What?" He said, looking at my curiously.

"You're leaving the day after its done." I said flatly.

"Night." He said, narrowing his eyes.

"Day." I said, sticking my tongue out at him.

"Night." He said again.

"Day." I said, narrowing my eyes.

"Day." He said, trying to trick me.

"Glad you agree." I said, winking at him.

"Fine." He said, sighing dramatically.

"Yes!" I said, hugging him excitedly. I soon realized what I was doing and jumped back a few feet.

"Sorry." I said, laughing awkwardly.

"Hey, don't we have pizza to eat and a basement tour to get to?" He asked, pointing towards my room. I smirked, running to my room and he ran after me. When we got inside, I turned to him.

"Maybe a few games to play?" I said, pointing at my game consoles. He nodded, a smile forming on his face. He got a pizza box and put it on the smaller table next to my bed, sitting at the foot of my bed, while I searched my game collection.

"What game?" I asked, looking at him.

"Just grab a random one." He said, grabbing the TV remote and turning it on. I did as said and put the game in after turning it on. I tossed a controller at him and sat next to him, putting the pizza box between us.

"You're going down." He said, playfully glaring at me.

"Don't speak too soon." I jokingly threatened.

~

Well over half a pizza each, and seven or so games later, I found myself struggling to stay awake, while Levi was passed out, leaning against me. I ruffled his hair and gently laid him down on my bed, so I could get up. I changed into my pajama's, then realized that he didn't have any clothes here.

"Levi." I said, gently shaking his shoulder to try to wake him up.

"What?" He groaned, his voice deep and exhausted.

"What are you going to do about clothes? Shouldn't you call someone to bring you some?" I asked, tilting my head slightly.

"I'd have to go home myself to get anything." He said, sitting up. He ran a hand through his messy black hair.

"Why?" I asked, looking at him worriedly.

"I live alone." He said, his voice quiet and emotionless.

"O- oh. Do you want me to drive you home to get stuff or do you just want to borrow some of my clothes?" I asked, smiling at him.

"Could I just borrow some of yours for now?" He asked, getting up and stretching.

"They'll be huge on you, but sure." I said, laughing. He nodded slowly and I got some pajama's for him.

"Here." I said, throwing them at his face.

"Thanks." He said, yawning soon after.

"Want to go to the bathroom, or do you want me to step out for a minute?" I asked.

"You can stay here if you want. I don't care if you don't." He said, looking at me skeptically.

"Well, I was going to take care of the pizza while you got changed, but watching the guy that acted like he hated me for years get changed sounds like a better idea to me." I said sarcastically, grabbing the pizza boxes and walking towards the door.

"Tch, I never hated you." He said, his voice quiet and almost sweet. I walked to the small kitchen and put the pizza boxes in the fridge. I looked back towards my bedroom, then grabbed a couple sodas. When I got back, I was about to knock on the door, but it was cracked open.

"Hey Levi, I have- You didn't change?" I said, looking at him curiously.

"Where's the bathroom?" He asked, his eyes locked on the floor. His cheeks were bright red and he kept fidgeting slightly.

"Follow me." I said, walking back towards the small kitchen, Levi following close behind me. I opened the bathroom door, which was next to the kitchen and he quickly rushed in, slamming the door closed and locking it.

"Well okay then." I mumbled to myself, walking back to my room. I cleaned up my room some and put the many games back in their cases, then put the cases back in their spots.

What the hell is taking him so long?!

I quickly walked towards the bathroom, wondering what he could possibly be taking him so long. Halfway there I stopped, dead in my tracks. I heard a sound, that I knew all too well. Someone was moaning, and this time it wasn't Jean or Marco.

"Dammit, even him." I sighed, turning and walking back to my room, hoping to keep that out of my mind forever.