086

"Wonder what's gonna happen, Sensei said they're still on the fence about letting first years enter work studies." Uraraka said as Elena perked up from Katsuki's shoulder on the couch. "From Togata's speech at the end there, it sounded like being the best is pretty epic." Mina said.

"I know a thing or two about that." Katsuki and Elena said at the same time. Elena snapped her head at him. "Hah?! You don't know shit!" Elena said, pointing a finger at him as they began bickering about who was better. The girls sighed and smirked.

"Married couple energy." Mina said, smiling. Elena and Katsuki snapped their heads in her way. "Hah?! No!" They said at the same time. They looked back at eachother. "Stop copying me!" They said at the same time.

As they continued bickering, Elena sighed. It was the morning, they just sat on the couch because some of them woke up earlier than estimated. Once it was time to go, Elena looked at Katsuki to see him mumbling something. "Something bothering you, little train?" Elena asked softly. Katsuki shook his head and looked at her. "Not really. Don't worry about it." He said as Elena nodded and kept walking towards school.

_____________

"So we had a conference about potential work studies for the first-years yesterday." Aizawa began as Elena sat, looking curiously at him. "Plenty of teachers, even the principal said, "Don't even think about it." He continued as Elena sulked.

"Huh?! Even after that whole demonstration we got?" Kirishima asked. "It makes sense, though. Given what led to the dorm system in the first place." Denki said, scratching the back of his head.

Katsuki stood up and yelled. "Hah! Take that!" He yelled. Elena looked at him as Sero spoke. "You're just saying that because you wouldn't be able to do it anyway." He said, making Elena chuckle.

Aizawa spoke once more as Katsuki stood. "But! Some were of the opinion that the overprotective direction we're going in, won't foster strong heroes." Aizawa continued. "As such, we will allow agencies with proven track records that offer work studies, to take on first years. That's our decision." Aizawa said, making Katsuki yelp. "Crap!" He yelled and sat down.

Elena chuckled at his cute behavior. He was quick to look at her chuckling state, admiring the soft laugh. "Simp!" Denki yelled, making Katsuki stand up again, yelling at him.

Elena watched him as he bickered.

'I fear for our kids.'

____________________

Elena looked around her room, pulling at her hair. She had messaged Katsuki and asked what she was supposed to wear, only to get a lame answer. 'Nothing special. Take on what makes you comfortable.' Which was all.

She looked through her closet, sighing until an idea popped into her head. Elena put on a simple black medium short dress with a slit up her thigh before putting on a white hoodie on top of it. 'If I'm too underdressed, I can just take the hoodie off. If I'm too overdressed I'll just go with the hoodie.' She thought as she looked through her closet for some accessories.

She put on her white simple sneakers and looked in the mirror. She shrugged and put her hair in a nice ponytail, her red bangs hanging loose as she looked in the mirror. "Sure." She mumbled. Katsuki had said he'd come to grab her when they had to leave.

She sat in her chair by her desk, checking out some simple questions of math to pass time, until a knock was heard on her door. Elena fixed her hair a little before she opened the door. Katsuki stood there, wearing a pair of black ripped jeans and a white button up shirt along with it. It was basic, but Elena liked it.

She smiled at him, however before she could say anything, she was pulled into a kiss. He kissed her lovingly as they both melted into the soft kiss. Once pulling away, Elena looked at him with a smile. "You're so cute." Elena said, kissing his cheek.