Chapter 11 Part I

HI, GUYS thank you for sticking with me through my many not updating days. I appreciate it and am SO SORRY I haven't been updating. I just finished my end-of-year exams and the school break is coming, so I will work on the chapters more, but no guarantees. BTW this chapter is going to be more of the gang having fun because I realize my chapters have had a lot of information so far. I will try to incorporate more fun activities from now on. Thank you for being patient, and enjoy!

Since Sophie Foster had just joined the Neverseen, the admin team had yet to give her a schedule. Hence, she was free to explore more of the base and familiarise herself with it.

All Neverseen members had a personalized schedule every day. On it was the timings that they were allocated to train to fight and improve their abilities and skills. This ensured all members had mentors with them most of the time. Mentors were usually higher ranking Neverseen members and would make sure the members were not being lazy and kept an eye on them.

Today was the day of the ball and the whole base was buzzing with excitement. Everyone was rushing to get ready but Sophie and Dalphina were more relaxed. They, unlike the other members, had had no schedule to follow that week. Dalphina had not had a schedule to follow as she could not be in the base the whole time and giving her one would be of no use.

Despite this, Dalphina had RUDELY awakened Sophie from la-la-land at 7 AM just to get her ready for the ball which started at 8 PM. Ever since, Sophie had been sitting in a chair, somehow nodding off while Dalphina tried to fix her hair. After half an hour of pulling and tugging, Sophie's hair was untangled for once in her life. After what seemed like forever, Dalphina stepped back.

"FINALLY! You can now go to the dining hall to eat and then we'll get ready for the ball."

Sophie stared at her for a good five seconds.

"YOU MEAN THAT WAS ONLY TO GO TO THE DINING ROOM? THERE'S MORE?" She signed the sign of the cross and prayed for the lord to bless her.

After the girls had their breakfast and washed up, Dalphina lightleaped Linh, Marella, Tam, and Wylie to the Neverseen base.

For the next four hours, the girls were having the time of their lives, giving each other manicures and pedicures, putting on face masks, and more while gossiping.

Tam and Wylie tried to initiate conversation amongst themselves but it ended up with Tam glaring at Wylie. In the end, they went to Dex's room and stayed there. What they did there, nobody knew.

Surprisingly, Sophie did not feel any sort of boredom like she usually did. She was happy that she got to spend time with her true friends.

Sophie:

Linh: