jelous

your pov

so my boyfriend mason has a new movie and in the movie he would be taken with this girl, her name is sophie grace, i decide to stalk her instagram and wow shes really pretty, nice hair, nice body, pretty face, has good style, I seemed.. kinda jelous? No y/n don't be jelous.

i layed down on my couch and texted mason

mase💕(mason)

the loml<3 (you)

hey babe

Oh hey babyy I'm just done filming

oh ok did you eat yet?

No not yet but later I got to go love you bye

Oh okay bye

(end of conversation)

i just called miguel to come over so i can tell him how im feeling and ofcourse he said yes, hes like a brother to me and im like a sister to him so i can trust him with everything

(time skip because im lazy)

i heard a knock in my door, i opend it and it was miguel, "hey mikey" i said letting him in, "hey y/n, so whats up with this thing with mason and his new movie" he asked sitting down "well uh you know how hes filming a new movie? im concered he might be cheating you know? the girl hes working with is so pretty and look at me." i said venting to him "oh sweetie there's nothing wrong with you, and how about just talk with Mason about it, hm?" He said to me.

Honestly maybe I should talk to mason about it, "thanks Mikey" I smiled at him, he smiled back "no problem, I better get going my mama is gonna look for me" he said getting up from the couch and waving at me a goodbye, I waved back.

(Time skip)

I was at my room watching Netflix, when I heard my door open, it must be mason, I went downstairs and saw hi "hey Mase" I said "hi" he said tiredly and went past me to my room, He laid down on my bed "mason I wanna talk about something" I said quietly while stroking his hair, "hm?" He hummed in response, "uh so I don't know about your new movies you know? With the actress youre gonna play with, she's so pretty and like what if you cheat on me?" I said, he jolted up looking at me as if I killed his dog, "What? So you don't trust me with other people?" He said smirking "No that's not what I mea-" I was cutted off by mason.

"Y/n I think you're jelous sweetie" he said smirking at me "what no?! im not jelous" i said to him, he laughed "y/n its fine to be jelous" he said "come here" he layed down on my bed and opend his arms, i jumped on him, cuddling him.

a/n

i was a lazy at this one but i hope you like thiss

(464 words)