Missed you

Ok anyways I'm back💀 I'm sorry for disappearing 😭😭 but this was a request from my classmate since he fucking found out my Wattpad acc🤬

Y/ns pov:

So today was the last day of filming the new series Wednesday ( you guys should watch it ong) and my last day with the castt, I loved them so much especially working with the Jenna Ortega she was so fun to work with but it's kinda sad that today was the last day, but in the Bright side I can get to see my boyfriend after a few months.

You see I haven't seen my boyfriend mason in months because if filming but since I'm going home now, I'm going to see him. I went to Jennas trailer and knocked, Jenna opened it "Heyy y/n, what's up?" She asked, "Hii Jenna, I'm just here to say goodbye since today is our last dayy, it's so sadd" I said with a frown on my face, "I know right I'll miss youu, but in the Bright side you can get to see ur boyfrienddd" she said with a smirk on her face, well I tell Jenna about my relationship so yea she knows.

"Wipe that smirk off your face Jenna" I said playfuly, she laughed, "well you have to go now byee" she hugged me, I hugged back, "I'm going to miss u" I said not trying to cry, "I'll miss you too, don't cryyy" she said wiping the tears off my face. I went to my car and drove home.

A few hours past

I arrived at my home and I went inside, removed my shoes and go upstairs my room, I laid down and called mason, "Hey Mase", I said "Hey baby, you're home already?" He asked while he was eating salad, Wait he's eating a salad? "Yea I'm home, and are you eating a salad?, Since when do u eat salads?" I asked with a curious tone, "oh yea I am, and I just want to so..." He said, "I'm keeping my eye on you mason Thames"
I said while laughing "yea yea, whatever, since you're home now I'm going there" he said "yay okay see you", "see you my love bye" I hanged up and kinda fell asleep..

I heard a knock, I woke up and went to the door, I didn't see who it was and I heard a familiar voice "Hey babe.. u good?" I opened my eyes Abit more and saw mason, "OH FUC-" I almost said until mason cutted me "Whoa there it's fine baby, I mean I see u sometimes like this so it's normal, come on I'll go in" he said.

A/n
I think I'll end the story there, sorry for not updating, school kinda getting in my way of writing but yea here's a update 😭