cheat

A/n: Sorry I've been gone for like 3 weeks💀 I'm so busy with school forgot to make a story HSBHAS btw this is a request from amayahurfavv

You pov:

Me and my boyfriend mason has been dating for 2 years ever since we worked together in the black phone and today is our 3rd year anniversary, Im gonna surprise him later today in his house, I can't wait I've been waiting for this moment to come.

(Time skip)

I got ready to go to his house, I put on a floral dress and some light make up. I went down and grabbed my keys and went to his house.

I knocked on his door, but no one answered, I knocked again.. still no one, I decided to just go in to his house. Once I got in no one was downstairs so I went up to his room.

I heard noise from his room, it sounds like... Kissing? I opened to door and saw my boyfriend  kissing another girl, my eyes were in tears, "Y/n let me expla-" he tried to say "THERES NOTHING TO EXPLAIN MASON!! WE ARE OVER" I screamed at him, throwed his gifts at the ground, it was a picture of us and a necklace of my initial.

I left the house, I went to the place where we always hangout, The beautiful flower field, it was sunset, it was so beautiful. I started to cry thinking of the memories we have together, but it's no choice he cheated on me, that's what he wants.

Minutes past by it was starting to get dark I went up and took off my necklace that mason gave me on my birthday, and threw it somewhere in the field, I got into my car and drive home.

As soon as I arrive I went to my room and cried all night, but eventually stopped, knowing I should move on and start a new life without him, that's exactly what I did.

(A little extra scene for a apologies for not posting 😊)

10 years later.

I'm finally 25. A successful writer, actress, model and I have my own little cafe.

I went home from a stressing day, I layed down on my bed thinking about my teen age years, thinking how Mason used to cheat on me, but that's fine I'm already happily with someone. I have the life I wanted when I was a teenager but without mason.

A little reminder: you can always be successful with or without anyone by your side, just remember to always try your best and you'll achieve your goals one day and I'm so proud of you!:) Keep going.

A/n
This is a little dramatic but it's the best I can do, and this was a rush bcs it's 3am rn and I should be sleeping but anws have a great day/night! Amelia loves you<3

- 💌