Chapter Four- The Fuck?

Phoenix's POV
  Ugh my head hurt. I lifted my head and looked around as everything slowly came back to me. "Grif?" I asked looking around for him. "I'm here." He said quietly. I walked over to him. "Are you ok?" I asked. "I'm fine.." He said tiredly.  "Just tired that's all." He said as he looked up. "OK, just sleep for a while I'll keep watch for a while." I said as I watched him go to sleep. After a while in this weird room I decided to try and get out. I walked up to the wall and knocked on it to try and get a better idea of the material it was. The wall seemed to be a weak metal so it would be easy to get out, but I didn't have any weapons to get rid of the guards. The door opened though it was weird because it was made to look like the wall. "I see some one is awake." Nick said walking in. 

   "Hello anyone there?" Nick asked. I must of blacked out.  "Get the fuck away from me!" I yelled backing up. "Why should I?" Nick said while walking towards me. I Glared. "Woah woah no need to be so aggressive." Nick said as he stopped. "I'm trying to make a deal with you," He said as he looked at Grif. "What deal?" I asked in a low voice. "Well, let's see I- we want your help with somethings on this pathetic planet and if you help I'll let your friend go, deal?" He explained. I thought for a moment then said, "And you guys won't hurt him at all not even now?" "Yes, we promise not to hurt him in anyway." He said. "Alright, deal." I said. "Goody," Someone said from behind Nick. 

  They had explained what I had to do and I did the best I could though I was careful with what I did do and what I pretended to do. "So how long is he staying with us?" One of the workers asked. "Until command says so," Nick answered. I growled as i finished up my tasks. 

   I have no idea what to do next TvT. Edited:3.