⋉five⋊

𝐄𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥:
(𝐧.) 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

⪻⪼

"𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍!" exclaimed Molly, excitedly.

Jim grinned toothily, "Drink up, you two, I have a surprise!". Lilith winked at a blushing Molly, who quickly gobbled up her cocktail.

Lilith, too, sipped her pinã colada. "B-But where's the ring?" questioned a rather puzzled Molly, inspecting her drink.

"What ring?" Jim sniggered, but now he wasn't looking at his girlfriend, but Lilith, with a devilish grin.

"So, how are you feeling? Dizzy?" he asked. "I-I am" answered Molly, holding her stomach.

Jim's eyes widened, "No! You drank the wrong glass!".

The mortician's eyes turned to slits, and she eyed her boyfriend evilly.

Smashing her glass on the floor, she picked out the sharpest shard, and approached him with it. "Molly?".

He cringed away, afraid, ignoring the stares from the others.

Molly attacked, her palm bleeding from her tight grip on the narrow shard, stabbing the man sideways on the arm.

Blood spilled out, and he went rigged . It took the crowd a few moments to process, after that, chaos reigned. Shrieks of pure terror sounded through the bar.

"Help!"

Lilith glanced fearfully at her friend, who turned her way.

But before Molly could do any more harm, the bartender loaded up his gun and shot her. She fell with a thud.

"I need to use your phone!" Lilith yelled, and snatched the bartender's mobile phone, typing in the detective's number.

"Sherlock! I need you to come to Filth's bar right now! It's an emergency!" she hissed, returning the gadget right after.

A few minutes passed, Lilith and the bartender sat in silence as they waited for Scotland Yard and Sherlock Holmes to come.

As the police sirens became more and more clear, the girl rushed out, to see the detective and his friend approaching her.

"What's the emerg- Dear god, what happened here?" D.I Lestrade demanded, looking around.

"Molly! Something happened to her! She was fine thirty minutes ago, but then she turned all violent and killed her boyfriend, Jim. I don't know why, but she attacked me too, until the bartender," she pointed at the man calmly wiping the glasses, "Killed her".