⋉six⋊

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞:
(𝐧.) 𝐓𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲; 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐥𝐞

⪻⪼

"𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎, 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢. 𝙰 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚞𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜" stated John Watson, glancing at the microscope, "But you also need to be carefu- Lilith! What are you doing?!".

"Smelling it, why?" she answered.

"Well, I was just about to say. Sniffing it and drinking it has the same effect. But, I don't suppose it's a problem. You said the only person you love was your mom, and she died" sighed John covering the glass with a lid.

"Run!" Lilith panicked, shooing them away.

"Why?" Sherlock questioned, curiously, "It's not like you love anyone here".

"Yes, I do! I love you! Now run!" she repeated, agitated.

Sherlock Holmes stood there, shocked, until the doctor pulled him away by his ear in a hurry.

They bolted out the room as fast as they could, and held the door shut as Lilith pounded on the entrance.

"We need to get her to drink the antidote," John held up an Erlenmeyer flask with a green substance in it, "If not, she'll stay like this forever!".

"Will it suffice if she consumed only a bit?" asked the detective. John nodded, confused.

Smirking, Sherlock entered the room and splashed the flask's contents onto the girl's face.

She dodged it, approaching Sherlock with a knife.

"Sherlock!" John ran into the room and slid in between the two, forcing another vial of the antidote down her throat.

It took a few minutes for her to recover.

"Lilith? Is everything alright?" John asked softly, holding his chest.

"Ye- Oh my god, what happened to you?!" she asked, concerned, watching a red smear grow on his white shirt.

"Oh, it's nothing..." he fell down, unconscious.

Panicking, Sherlock leaned in beside the doctor, checking for a pulse.

"He's alive for the moment, but we need to get him to the hospital, fast!" Holmes concluded, turning to Lilith.

She nodded, running outside and searching for a telephone booth.

"Hello? We need medical attention right now, someone's been stabbed. The address is 221b Baker Street" she spoke, nervously.

The operator listened, quietly. "We'll send someone right away" they answered after a long pause.

Lilith sighed, relieved, she quickly thanked the phone operator and ran back to the room.