Character sketch contd.

Cabir dhawan- best friend of Manik, knows him in and out. A complete humouress and happy go lucky person. Currently studying with Manik. Has only his mom.

Harshad Saxena- like an elder brother to Manik, always guides him. A kind hearted guy who is in a relationship with Soha Khurrana.

Soha Khurana- cousin of Manik and loves her Manik bhai a lot. A sweet girl.

Tiger- friend of Manik. A brother from another mother to Manik. A tough guy but with a heart of gold. Is in relationship with divya.

Divya Sharma- classmate of Soha and girlfriend of Tiger. Belongs to middle class family and traditional. Consider all except Tiger as her brother. A sweet and cute girl.

Jack - the most funny guy of the group, a total flirt but good at heart. He cares the most of each member of the group.

Mukti- the lady bheem of the gang. A complete tomboy but believes in love. Currently single.

Alia Saxena- the barbie doll of the group aka makeup kit. She is a sweet and cute girl. In a relationship with Dhruv.

Dhruv Vedant- the shy and good boy of the gang. Loves Alia a lot. Consider Manik as his own brother.

Max- the silent but cute boy of the gang. Currently single.

To be continued...