The Bracelet

Manik pov.
I was still staring at the angel in front of me. Her musical laugh was giving a different  happiness and satisfaction to me. I noticed she had beautiful dimples too. She was lost in her friends and i was lost in my angel..

Nandini pov
Me, Anjali, Sana and Navya walked into the cafe to chill.  I don't know why but i was feeling different, a strange emotion, my heartbeat quickened and i was feeling nervous but i really dont know why.

We were busy with each other, talking, laughing and pulling each others legs. But still i felt weirdly different..

Tiger-I have never seen Manik smiling so much seeing a girl.

Soha- you are right bhai, Manik bhai was never into this. He was the focused one just concentrating on his studies.

Harshad- isme kuch toh baat hai..

Mukti- she's so pretty haina alia.

Alia- true yaar she looks amazing.

Cabir- Thank god... Warna mujhe toh laga ki yeh Manik single he reh jayega.

Max ( looking dreamily at someone particular) can you guess who is it... 😎

Cabir -arey Maxi tu kise dekhe itna khush ho rha hai.

Max -( stammering) nobody...

Actually only Nandini and Anjali were facing them and Navya and Sana were facing the rest so they didn't see these two girls.

Suddenly Nandini and Anjali got up to pick their orders and were crossing Manik and his gangs table.

Nandini pov.. Oh god what is happening to me, why is my heart beating so fast. Kahi attack toh nhi ane wala😁

Same was the case with Manik.

They got back to their tables.
Suddenly Nandini got a phone call and she told her friends that they have to leave quickly.

And  here our hero Manik was upset to see his angel leaving. After they left he was still staring at the seat where Nandini was sitting and that is when he saw something glittering. He went and picked it up to see a beautiful bracelet. He knew it belonged to HER.