Character sketch last part

Nandani 's friends-

Anjali singh - best friend of Nandini. A cute and adorable girl. Loves her family and friends a lot. Studies at medical college but different branch.

Sana shekhar- bestie of Nandini. Bold and beautiful. Loves nandu like a sister. Has a loving family. Studies with nandu but different stream.

Navya Naveli - bestie of nandu. Loves her like sister. Studies with nandu but different branch.

These four are besties of each other and has been together since childhood.

Abhimanyu singhaniya- elder brother of Nandini. Loves his baby sister the most. A complete family man. Very protective. CEO of singhaniya's family business.

Arnav singhaniya- cousin of nandu. A complete protective brother. Married to khushi. Has a son and daughter. Manages family business.

Khushi singhaniya. Wife of arnav. Considers nandu as own sister. Very good at heart. Works with arnav

Viren malhotra- cousin of Manik. A loving brother, son and husband. Shares deep relation with Manik. Loves his wife  a lot. But dont have children.

Jeevika malhotra- wife of Viren. A very loving girl. Perfect daughter in law of the house.  Consider Manik as her baby brother. But sad that she doesn't have a baby. Loves her husband a lot.

Guys tell me if you like the character sketch. Should I continue with the story or shall i drop it..?