I Do

(Mistakes are there )

.................................................

3rd person's pov :

Beam looks wide eyes at the big black mould resisting his binding charms . "What ... what is happening ?"

"It's halfway of turning evil . It will not submit easily ." Grandpa says while eyeing the mould . "Thank god ! Mimi didn't come . She fears evil husk !"

Beam panics . He struggles to keep his concentration in check "then what to do ? Help me ..."

Grandpa sighs "get away . Let me deal with it . You are too early to deal with a evil husk ."

Beam hurriedly closes his eyes . And all the charms that were surrounding the mould vanishes . Beam steps back .

Grandpa stands in front of the husk . He looks at the black mould with full concentration. "You may think , I am an evil ! Throwing you of the cliff , helping you to become a husk !"

Beam frowns as grandpa looks at the mould but talks with him . "Huh ?"

"It was not your fault that Akki became a husk ."

Grandpa says and Beam sees the charms again appearing around the mould .

"It was not Forth's fault either ."

Beam blinks and looks at the grandpa's stoic face .

"But I think it's best if you turn into husk . Because turning into husk is way better than turning into maligno ."

Beam frowns harder "what's that ?"

Grandpa sighs "something I wish nobody goes through . But ......

"Aaaaaarrrrgggggghhhhhhh !"

Beam closes his eyes a fierce shout breaks through the calmness of night . After sometimes Beam looks up only to find the black mould has disappeared .

Beam sighs in relief "is it captured ?"

Grandpa nodded but didn't utter any further word .

Beam gives another fake sigh "let's go . Forth will be waiting for us ."

Grandpa looks back at Beam "your regret is Forth . Isn't it ?"

Beam stops his steps .

"You asked what is a maligno ? Then stay here and listen to me carefully . It may help you a little ."

Beam turns around "what .... do you me..mean ?"

Grandpa smiles softly at Beam for the first time.

Beam blinks . Something in his chest scrunches like a piece of paper . In the past one month nobody in the house , gave a smile at him ...

"Beam , A helper is someone who is not counted as human . Because a human can make mistakes and move on . But if a helper makes a mistake the consequences become huge ."

"I don't understand." Beam replies .

"I was a helper . The house you are currently staying in was my house once ." Grandpa states .

Beam gasps . "Then ... what are you doing here ? Why haven't you crossed ?"

"Because I am ought to be a maligno , maybe ." Grandpa looks at Beam's deep frown . He smiles before continuing......

"I used to be a helper . I helped so many people when I was alive . Including my own wife , brother and sister . But I made one mistake ."

"I couldn't convince my son that he is death after his car accident. He went wild . He became a husk ."