"UNKILLABLE"

"UNKILLABLE"
Day 3 - 01:02:23
John Novak
[REDACTED], Special Operations Unit
Somewhere in Nuevo Leon

"Miss Amber. The radar station is intact."

"Look around for the bunker entrance. Be careful because the bunkers were never clear of infected."

"Roger that, miss."

You grabbed your AAC Honey Badger, and scowered the premises back and forth. There were two corpses over near the entrance.

"Amber, I've spotted two bodies."

"Go."

You walked by the two and went to one, who was a mexican. He was shot in the head.

The other girl was on the ground. Caucasian, seemed to be in her late twenties.

She seemed to be dead, nothing out of the ordinary. But when you checked her, it seemed like she had weak vital signs.

"Miss Amber..."

You knew Miss Herd wouldn't care for some random girl in the middle of Nuevo. Yet something had to be done.

You picked her up and took her inside. Putting her in a chair gave you a clear view of her wounds. You did have a blood bag on you, so you plugged it into her arm and held it up high so it could flow into her.

After cleaning up the bullet wounds, you took a pair of tweezers and removed the bullet residue. 

You did this about fifty times before - and since she was only shot twice, it was quick and simple.

Even though being shot once was already a lot, the job was done quickly, and you left her alone on the chair so you could check out the bunker and continue the mission.

"Miss Amber, I'm going in now."

"Good. Make it quick and find the lost party."

Going down into the depths of the bunker, everything was completely desolate until you arrived at the gassed section.

"I'm here. Going in now."

"Remember to replace your gas mask filter every once in a while. I can't have you die on me."

"Of course not, miss."

Entering the gassed area engulfed you in thick clouds of dark, unidentifiable blackish smog. Zombies were everywhere, some plaids, some soldiers.

"This is literal hell... I'd be surprised if we found anything intact here."

You went through the crowd of zombies, surprisingly they weren't very attentive. The gas made it hard for them to see and you blended in with all the dark clothing you had on.

Staying quiet was a good idea. You managed to push past the entire group without getting their attention.

You moved to the office and started turning the room upside down for anything worth salvaging. A lot of unmarked data disks and dead computers.

"Nothing useful here, Miss Amber."

"Move on then."

You got through the small window and made your way to the lower docks. A submarine was parked in the water, and there were a bunch of dead plaids over on the other side of the dock.

"I think I see the search party. I'm gonna go there."

You had to squeeze past another group of zombies to get to the corpses. The bodies were decayed and eaten away. The zombies took their flesh and left them.