Personage

Name - Rong (Military)

Nickname - Cheerlea

Age - 22 years

Gender - female

Rassa - Man

The type of movement is a motorcycle, before the series "Revenge of the Queen of Spiders" I learned to teleport.

Character - calm, sometimes aggressive, mostly neutral to everyone, cruel in places, caring to loved ones.

Weapons - red moon katana, frying pan, martial arts.

Loves - his half-brother (MK), myths, bubble ti, moti, spirits, appeals, training, to pin pain to those who deserve it, spiders, snakes, animals, work in "Pigsi noodles", flowers (lotus, lilac, lavender), sake, memes, spicy dishes.

Phobias/Hates - Pettophobia (fear of society) when she is called a "doll" "princess" when MK gets involved in something bad.

Appearance - https://pin.it/vaVt731

dark gray-blue hair braided in a bun with loose hair, under the eyes red shadows, red lips, ordinary lego skin, on the left cheek on the side there is a birthmark, on the left hand there is a tattoo of red spikes.

Clothing - a black short turtleneck without sleeves, a black belt at the waist that hangs down, poor blue torn jeans, red gloves, gray military boots. After the series "Birth of Heroes", a kick for a katana appears. A more comfortable home - a white jacket under which a black sports top, gray pants with black socks. Workouts - special shoes, gloves, a white sleeveless shirt, black pants (any), sometimes a jacket hangs on the belt.

The girl is not as strong as her brother, because her master is not as strong as Wukun, but she is still strong enough. Her master lives in the mountains through which it is impossible to pass unworthy.

Here is the appearance of Rong

I drew and made drawings of Rong myself.

Name - Samira

Nickname - Alkashka

Age - 755

Gender - female

Rassa - Man-God

Character - kind, cruel, caring, tough.

Weapons - katana, hand-to-hand combat.

Loves - sake, mochi, training, fights, memes, Wukuna (as an older brother and he as her younger sister).
Hates/Phobias - LBF, KDB, arrogant people, monophobia (fear of being alone)

Appearance - white hair braided in a bun, red shadows under the eyes, red lips, a scar on the right eye, a tattoo in the form of a nine-tailed fox on the back of the neck.

Clothing - samurai costume of dark scarlet color and black colors. More comfortable clothes - haori black color, white thin jacket under the haori, under the jacket a white T-shirt, gray pants with warm shoes.

I'm sorry, but I don't have a photo for Samira(