XD Dynasty

To begin with, the XD dynasty begins with me in this book, and you see, I am the progenitor of the entire dynasty, the very first person in it was also created by me, it was Nikra, great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great- great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great son Alastor, later it went like that, in the course of the chapters you will learn almost the entire XD pedigree. And I didn't get married! I created matter, and out of it I die! She was also immortal and endowed with some of my abilities, they were also passed on to subsequent grandchildren. Rong's mother, Francie, was my distant granddaughter, and her husband, Iniaid, was the son of a rather strong angel Rudolf. Three years later, both parents received the baby, it was put by their good friends (MK's parents) and the name was already given to the baby, in this story they had to give it to them with a request in a note: "hello dear XD, this is us, please take care and protect the MK from them, they found us, please, maybe we are already dead, there is no need to help us. The most important thing is to take care of MK." they decided that they would raise him as their own son, when they showed him to Rong, she was very happy with her brother. When Rong was 10 years old and MK was 7 years old, their parents died right in front of Rong, they were killed by Zare, a long-time enemy of both parents and the DB family, miraculously the children survived, later it turned out that KDB killed her, but she left offspring and this offspring was Tiffany, who did not have any strength, just a whore who thinks she's very strong. Later, according to the book, Rong will continue the genus and strengthen it, since everything is clear by peering.

So now the whole value of the genus is XD.

The genus XD is very strong because of their roots, everyone has strange names and their own powers, because the Author (I will describe myself as Lika) was stronger than all the gods and demons (well, in fact, I am the creator of this universe), so the demons were so eager to take her power, later she disappeared to no one knows where, but on In fact, the author imprisoned her so that she would be in a stable condition, since she can destroy the whole world with her power. In turn, she has become attached to Rong and protects her and MK from troubles. So, Lika gave her farthest great-granddaughter strength, because of this, demons will hunt her at 23, the fact is that if you drink her blood, even the weakest demon will become powerful and strong, she can also give birth to very strong offspring, that's why she so diligently hides her surname and her origin, later she will be able to free the creator of the genus XD from the shackles that the author imposed, this will happen during the decisive battle with the LCD. After the battle, I'll find out who the parents of MK and Rong are. Also, this kind has its own fire, the name is not specified, but it is almost as strong as the fire of Samahadhi, but when these two fires interact, they become uncontrollable if you do not cope with these emotions. Also, some of the XDS have large black horns and a tail like a demolition drone with a certain acid color.

There may be a lot of spoilers for the following chapters.

Here are all the Rong outfits for all the seasons I've watched :

https://pin.it/sWFWNNZ

So, everything was decided thanks to this application, just installed it and was able to go: