DID headcanon 1: Alex

Alex was the first alter and first little to be introduced to the system.

- Alex has a heavy speech impediment, turning his l's and r's into w's, and his th sounds into f sounds.

- Alex has a bunch of stuffed animals and toys but his favorites are Tyrone the T-Rex and Poppy the Penguin.

- Alex is terrified of being alone and is scared of the dark. He always has a nightlight on at bedtime.

- Alex, when extremely fussy, has a pacifier to help him calm down.

- Alex is a main trauma holder, as he was sexually abused shortly after he was introduced to the system.

- Additionally, because of the lack of allowed items and personal space during said abuse, Alex learned to become extremely territorial about his space and his things.

- Despite being a little, Alex rarely ever throws tantrums, probably out of fear for some reason.

- Alex, like Spencer and the other alters, sees Hotch as a father figure, and openly calls him "Daddy" when they're together.

- Alex has special noise-cancelling headphones that can filter out all or most noises.

-Alex loves fluffy blankets and soft pillows.

- Alex loves corgis.

- Derek often wraps Alex up like a burrito and calls Alex his "adorable burrito".

- Alex doesn't understand pronouns, so when asked what his preferred pronouns are, he will sit there confused like a calculator after asking it what 0/0 is, which is followed by a confused meltdown.