DID Headcanon 2: Grant

Grant came into the system shortly after Alex did. He's the protector of the system.

- Grant is extremely aggressive with new people, so he's never allowed to front when the host meets someone new.

- If any of the littles start crying, start running. That's Grant's main trigger.

- Despite acting like an asshole most of the time, Grant is actually a big sweetheart to those he knows and cares about.

- Grant is a switch. Depends on what mood he's in.

- Grant is canonically the second oldest in the system, being second only to Noah and right above Spencer in age.

- Grant is 3 years older than Spencer.

- Grant has only shown the big sweetheart side to Derek, Diana, and Hotch. Anyone else who sees it gets yelled at.

- Grant's not just protective of the littles, he's protective of everyone in the system and at the BAU, and his mom, of course. Hurt them, and expect to see Grant's wrath.

- Grant is not addicted to Dilaudid. He managed to escape that hell.

- Because of that, Grant is also Spencer's rock of the system. Grant will push himself or another alter out if Spencer even begins to think about using again to remind Spencer that it wasn't worth it before, it's not worth it now.

- Because of his age, Grant usually calls anyone "Kid" or "Kiddo", save for Derek, Hotch, Gideon, and Rossi.

- Grant was one of the most affected by Gideon's murder.

- The desperation Spencer had to find Gideon's killer? That was Grant.

- Grant has been hurt before, so he puts on the asshole facade to keep himself safe.

- Grant likes turtles.