DID Headcanon: Henry

Henry is one of the last alters introduced to the system. They're another Protector and is responsible for protecting Josh.

- Henry is a psychotic fuck. If someone pisses them off, they will list the ways to dismember them while they're still alive.

- Henry will act innocent for the cops if they are called.

- Henry is generally very sweet, unless pissed off to their psychotic state.

- Henry has absent seizures. They are the only alter with them.

- Henry will also protect Alex if they have to.

- Henry is nonbinary, and hates anything other than they/them pronouns.

- Henry once got Derek pride flags so they could go to a pride parade. This then turned into Henry buying everyone their pride flags and inviting the rest of the team to come with them.

- Henry is very romantically interested in Derek, but won't say it out of fear of being ostracized.

- Henry has threatened people before with unnecessary violence, then acts innocent when their team looks at them.

- Henry is NOT yandere over Derek(thank god), and has let Derek experience other relationships before. They were secretly overjoyed when Derek told them that he loved them.

- Henry acts possessive of their lover, but it's only supposed to "deter whores".

- Henry is a switch with a Daddy kink.

- Henry hates chickens. He would prefer to eat them.

- Henry loves cats. Black cats specifically.

- Henry is British.