12

Mike stumbled at the sudden vision, and Lacey grabbed his shoulders.

"Wow, it is okay."

"I am fine." He sighed, "thanks, mama...but I need you. I need your help."

"Mike, I will help even if he has her." She growled a bit but he nodded.

"Thank you, mama. We need to go, Slender needs us."

"So you both went to him?"

"Yea...after dad died, I took Y/n and I to him. He saved us from that witch."

"I am just glad you are determined to save your sister."

"Thanks, mama. We need to go now though if we have a chance to save Y/n."

"Alright then, lead the way, Mike."

They get to the edge of the forest and Mike stops as he gets a vision. Once it was over he looked more confused but got his book out from his bag and wrote it down as it was still fresh.

Lacey looked at him not saying anything but the walk continued once the book was up.

"Who was the vision about?"

"Not sure, but they met Slenderman years ago. I can tell by what I could see them wearing. Slender I need a way home."

'It is a pleasure to see you again Lacey.'

"You as well Slender."

Slender took the two humans back to the Mansion.

"Y/n is within his home," EJ informed them all about his update. 

"not a lot of time to do then." Mike walked passed by everyone getting away, Lacey just smiles looking at all the people. 

"Hello..."