20

Zalgo finally spoke up after a bit. "Alright. I'll like some people to torture. Any will do from you and your proxy..." it could be heard that Zalgo was slightly hurt by Slenderman's words.

'That will do, may I take the ones that belong with me.'

"Go ahead."

Slenderman spread his tentacles and grabbed all 6 of them. They disappeared from him and appeared back at the Mansion.

Y/n held onto Hoodie after the transportation, feeling dizzy.

"Y/n!" Mike was the first to hug her, making her let go of Hoodie.

"Mikey!" She cried, hugging him back.

"Ray." Lacey hugged Ray crying, he hugged her close. Mike got Y/n over to the two, and they looked at them.

"Mama. Papa?" Mike was the one who said it, and Y/n was giving a confused face.

"My babies." Lacey hugged them both with Ray right behind her.

Mike hugged her properly this time, as Y/n was more than confused, but slowly hugged her. Ray joined them in their hug.

"Mama and Papa are here?" Y/n whispered, and Mike chuckled.

"Yes, my sister. Mama and Papa are here. We all are here."

Y/n smiled, then heard a little girl's voice.

"Big sissy Y/n!."

"Sally." Y/n got out of their hands as soon as Sally hugged her leg. She picked her up. "Hello, Sally."

"Big sister has her family. Will she leave us behind?"

"Leave you guys, never. You are also family to me."

"Big sister, can we play."

"Of course," y/n set Sally on the ground and grabbed her hand. "Lead the way."

Sally started to take Y/n to her room to play tea time.

Mike smiled as Lacey and Ray kissed.

"Ray, why did you leave our kids?"

"Kathie did. She made sure they were gone. But they ran to Slenderman just like you said."

"When am I wrong?"

"I'd say our kids grew up well."

"Also, you have to let our daughter love him and let him experiment with his love." Lacey snickered as she walked away with her husband and son.

"What?! What does that mean?" Ray ran after his wife, leaving Mike confused.

"Hoodie, Masky, I heard from Y/n that you need to find some people. Jay? Jessica? Alex?"

"Just Jay. Jessica is safe, with no memories of what happened, but she is safe. Alex and Jay are the only ones missing." Masky informed Mike, who nods.

"Yea, but you have two seers. Plus, I need to make another appointment for Y/n and her sight. After clearing her eyes, it wasn't taken care of, and the neurologist has to make sure the nerves in her eyes aren't damaged."

Mike rubbed his and sighed.

"I'll do that," Hoodie spoke up, and Mike looked at him

"Do what?" He was a bit confused because he said he had two or three things, so which one confused him?

"Y/n's appointments."

"Check with her, making sure she is okay with it. I am okay with this."

"Hmm..." Hoodie nodded, walking away from them and to Sally's room. He can hear both girls laughing and talking.

"But Mr. Buddy, why can't we have sugar with manu tea?" Sally giggled, and Y/n snickered.

"Why, Sally, sugar with Manu is unacceptable. Do you not understand?"

Hoodie knocked as he opened the door, Sally looked as Y/n just glanced.

"Who is it?" Y/n asked but Sally smiled at him.

"Yes, Hoodie?"

"Speak with Y/n."

"What would you like to speak about Hoodie?"

"Umm...alone..."

"I'll be right back." She stands up and puts a hand on the wall, and Hoodie tapped the door as she walked towards him. He gently grabbed her arm, stopping her at the door. "Yes, Hoodie?"

"Umm... I... I am going to help you with your appointments... for your sight to return."

"Oh, that is nice of you. Is there a reason for this?"

"Friend... I umm." He couldn't find the right words to say he felt like he needed to or that he wanted to help.

"Sure, that would be fine. Is anyone else coming along with us as my appointments go on?"

"No...just us.... unless you want...someone to come..."

"It would be fun with just us, difficult but fun." She smiled and he hums.

"Big sister?"

"Sally, would you like Hoodie to join our tea party?"

"Yes!" She screamed and Y/n smiled turning to Sally's voice.

"Would you like to join us, Brian?"

"Umm sure..."