The Apocalypse

AU: Do ya'll remember on the episode Heroes day? Team Miraculous vs Akumatized villains. But this time, it's a resistance and almost everyone in  are akumatized.

______________________________________

WHOOSH!

Ladybug saved Ryuko before the three villains attacked her.

"Have you been fighting this area yourself?" Ladybug asked.

"Our numbers have grown thin." Ryuko replied.

"The twins are watching the escape shuttle while making sure akumas aren't getting in. Raven is searching for survivors and the rest of us are scattered in other areas."

"YOU'RE FIRED!" Style Queen attempting to blast the two heroines.
They both dodged.

"Talk now. Fight later!" Ladybug shouted.

"Right!" Ruko yelled back while running on the rooftops with her to meetup at the escape shuttle.

"Hey Athena." Ladybug greeted the short girl.

"It won't be long until we leave." She replied seriously as always.

"So we better hurry." Lumi added clutching the Native American miracle box.

Ladybug and Ryuko nodded and went to the next location where  Chayton was fighting the locals.

"Those aren't your jewels. You're not even the ones who needed them!"

The falcon-themed superhero kicked a few villains who mentioned about stealing Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculouses for Hawkmoth.

"Finally!" He yelled when he saw the black-haired women came to help him.

"Anyone need saving?" Ladybug asked.

"Nah, I'm fine." He casually answered while Ladybug de-evilized akumas back to butterflies.

"I mean your neighbors."

"Oh yeah, nah the block is clear."

"The twins called retreat but the minute we stopped causing ruckus all over town." Ryuko warned.

"The villains will head for the shuttle, not good." He continued.

"They blocked everything off except one avenue." Ryuko informed.

"Any ideas on how to plug the bottleneck?" Ladybug asked.

"I sure do!" Chayton said before explaining the plan. After that, Ryuko and Ladybug hundred percent disagree.

"Yeah, that could work. Except for-you know-YOU GETTING DITCHED!" Ladybug scolded him.

"Oh that? Pfft. Already got it covered." Chayton smirked.

"I checked on my boys first thing when we got into town. They were already akumatized-- I was devastated and before I knew it, an  akuma got the jump on me..."

"I've been holding back, trying to keep from turning too fast but... I'm not gonna last much longer."

Ladybug and Ryuko gasped at the sight of an accessory he was wearing. It was dark purple and slowly taking him over.

"Chayton...I'm sorry." Ladybug apologized.

"For what? It's not your fault."

"You're not letting this get to you?" Ladybug asked curiously.

"NEVER! Cause you're Ladybug! You'll set things right, I know you will! Chayton cheered.

"Now, less moping and more moving!"

He proceeded.

"Yes sir!" The two red girls cheered with him before going along his plan.

Just like what Ladybug was concerned about, Chayton was stuck fighting them with this plan. But it's for the greater good.

"That should hold. Long enough for you to skedaddle at least." Chayton reassured while taking off his miraculous and transforming back.

"Wait, what are you doing?!" Ryuko asked shocked.

"You'll need to protect this. I'm sure you'll give it back to me once Paris is saved. I can count on you girls." He said while giving it to Ladybug.

"So yeah, tell the others I'm sorry. Especially Lumi. He's gonna take it REALLY hard."

"Sure thing. Thanks for everything."

The three of them had a tearful hug before Jordon broke it up.

"Alright! Alright! Get moving!"

"Jordon..."

"I told you, I've got this! Go!"

The two fled leaving him behind.

He sniffed ad wiped his tears before regaining his enthusiasm.

"Let's go then!" He continued to fight his fellow locals with no mercy wether they were special to him or not.

"You all might as well turn back, you used to be my neighbors. You know I won't let you past!"

"Let's get going!" Ryuko shouted when they arrived to the shuttle.

"Where's Jordon?" Rachel asked.

"He got akumatized. He's staying behind to cover all of us. He said he was sorry. But heroes have nothing to be sorry about."

Silence was everything left. Until Lumi began to lose it.

"JORDON!!!" He cried while running out of the shuttle entrance to save his best friend. His sister and girlfriend had to hold him back.

"Lumi, don't!" Athena yelled.

"Guys, help!" Rachel shouted.

The Native American kwamis flew to their side and held him back as well.

"DON'T—!" The albino sobbed harder.

They dragged the little boy back to the shuttle and everyone got in. Ladybug sighed feeling his pain. It's not easy to handle the loss of your best friend....

"Alya..." She mumbled.

"Don't keep me waiting too long..." Jordon said.

"Hey, I'm not done yet!" He punched another victim.

"Gah! Oh, that's unpleasant!" He yelped when he felt the the darkness spread his body after feeling more emotional.

"C-come on... I'm s-still standing! Still fighting! Still—!"

Before he continued that line, it was too late. His whole body froze after the darkness took over him. What will
his villain form be?

He stood there, emotionless while the other villains get back to causing destruction.

In the shuttle, Ladybug was watching the city infested with villains. While Lumi was sobbing in the corner laying there while his sister, Rachel and the kwamis comfort him.

Could they save the akumatized city, Or will Hawkmoth's reign succeed and finally get the miraculouses?