087

As the weekend turned about, Katsuki had been told by Aizawa that he would be going to the provisional license courses with Todoroki. Elena looked at him before she kissed his cheek lovingly. He rolled his eyes and grabbed her chin, tilting his head down to kiss her on her lips.

"I'll see you tonight." He said as Elena looked at him in bewilderment. She nodded and smiled as he began walking with Todoroki. She turned around only to look as Jirou and Mina. "I swear even when I find a husband, it won't be as adorable as this." Mina said, fangirling.

Elena laughed and shrugged them off till she saw Aizawa. He nodded for her to come over to him. "Yes?" She asked, looking at him as the girls went the other way. "It's about the work studies." Aizawa said, looking at Elena with a smile.

"Did Best Jeanist reply?" She asked, curious. He shook his head, making Elena sulk. "But, I decided that you can work under my wing on one mission. You will get the same credits for it, as if you were on a normal work study." Aizawa said, looking at her with a smile.

A bright smile appeared on her face. "Hell yeah!" She said. Aizawa nodded in agreement. "Very well. You and I will be going on a meeting soon enough. For now you and I will be going on patrols regularly during evenings." Aizawa said, making Elena perk up.

'I wouldn't be able to see Katsuki till on nights..' She thought before she nodded. "Will do." She said, Aizawa nodded. He knew it would collide with Bakugo's schedule, but he wanted to see if she was willing to put hero work in front of him. Technically she wouldn't. But he wanted to become a hero too, as does she. So she knew he'd be disappointed if she shot up a chance like that for him.

"Good." Aizawa said. "Now, eat, enjoy your weekend and do whatever. You can meet me up in your hero suit later on." Aizawa said as Elena nodded.

'Work studies...'

______________________

Elena had went out on patrol with Aizawa right before Katsuki got back. Aizawa looked at her and saw no change in her behavior even so. "If you're wondering why I'm not sulking. It's because I know he would want me to do this. I'm not letting go of my dream because of him." She said as she looked around. They were walking down the street as the sun was setting. Aizawa nodded.

"Very well." He said. Suddenly, they heard a scream, making Elena alert of the incoming aura from an alleyway. As a woman ran out. "Please! Help me! He's chasing me!" The woman said in terror as she held onto Elena. Elena looked into the alleyway to see a man standing there. She could only see half of his face, or..mask because the rest of his face hid in the shadows.

"My apologizes. Heroes." The man said as the woman cried. "I was simply asking the woman for a drink. But I won't bother her anymore. Have a nice day." The man said, turning around.

"And you too, Elena...Yuuji." The man said, sending shivers up Elena's spine. "Hey!" She yelled, but before she could run after him, Aizawa grabbed her hand pulling her back, the man disappearing.

"Why is it that everybody knows my god damn name?!" Elena asked, looking in fury at Aizawa. He let her go and looked at her, telling her to calm down.

"It's definitely him."
_______________________

It had been a week since Elena began her regular patrols with Aizawa. She was currently sitting in class, waiting for the lesson to start. Yawning, Katsuki looked at her. Elena turned around in her chair and laid her head down on his desk. He ran his fingers through her hair. Elena heard the girls talking.

"What's up with Bakugo?" Mina asked. "Try to keep up girls. Look at Todoroki." Denki said. Katsuki and Todoroki had bandages on their faces after their license training.