17

Daniella finally arrived back in Monaco with only a couple of days left until she will have to go to Singapore for the next race. Instead of going to her house, she went to her boyfriend's since her cat, Lola was there and also because she has been away from Max for some time now.

It was late at night so she knew Max was probably already sleeping so she didn't ring the doorbell and just unlocked the door herself. She wasn't surprised to see that Max didn't switch off the lights and he was nowhere to be found. She made her way to the bedroom, dragging her suitcase with her and turning off the lights on the way.

Max was sound asleep, the sound of the door opening didn't bother him a bit.

A soft smile appeared on Daniella's face when she saw Max. He was shirtless, hugging a pillow, his lips slightly parted and shoring softly.

Daniella placed a kiss on the side of his head before quickly freshening up and changing her clothes. Since it was quite late she didn't waste any time and went to bed, laying next to her boyfriend.

Max sensed her presence and let go of the pillow he was hugging and put his arm around his girlfriend, pulling her closer to him.

"You are back..." He mumbled in his sleep as Daniella wrapped her arm around him as well.

"Yeah.." Daniella whispered, not wanting to wake him up. "Let's sleep now. We will talk in the morning."

"Hmm..." Max shifted a little and once again snoring again.

It didn't take Daniella to fall asleep either, both were comfortable in each other's arms.

***

When Max woke up the next morning Daniella was not by his side and for a moment he thought he only dreamt of her last night. He let out a small groan and sat up, rubbing his eyes to get rid of whatever sleep was left.

Once he noticed that the door was open and the cats were not in the room he came to realize that last night was not a dream and Daniella was really back.

He got off the bed and lazily made his way out of the bedroom to search for his girlfriend and as expected she was in the kitchen, making breakfast while drinking her morning coffee.

"Morning," Daniella shot him a bright smile as he entered the kitchen.

Max didn't reply but stood behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing her cheek before resting his chin on her shoulder.

"I missed you..." He mumbled.

"I missed you too," Daniella put her coffee cup down and turned to look at him. She gently placed a kiss on his lips but when she was about to pull away Max didn't let her.

"I am not letting go of you today," Max smiled.

"You will have to or else we will have to eat burnt breakfast."

__________

Instagram