CH09 GROWING DESIRES...

The water from the shower was warm, and Akshara's muscles came undone as the water rolled down her body. Reluctantly, she turned off the water and stepped out of the shower reaching for the towel that was being warmed on the heating rack. She smiled to herself feeling the warmth from the towel as it absorbed the moisture off her skin. She rolled her eyes shut and let out a moan enjoying the feel of soft, warm cotton that felt like a cloud surrounded her.

"It feels like someone is hugging you, huh?"

The familiar baritone made her eyes flutter open.

Abhimanyu stood in front of her wearing a t-shirt and running shorts. He had just gotten back from his run, and the sweat coated his skin adding more definition to his arms.

"Did you have a good run?" She smiled at him.

He nodded. "Did you have a good shower?"

"Yes." Her voice hissed.

"How good?" Abhimanyu took a few steps closer to her, and she held her ground.

"Very good... it would have been better if I could enjoy my after-shower time in some privacy." She winked.

"Privacy? Aren't we a married couple?"

"True, but I like my..." Her words were lost in a low gasp when Abhimanyu stepped right into her personal space invading it with the beautiful masculine scent that made her feel sensations she hadn't felt before.

She looked up at him as if questioning his intentions. He looked at her in silence for a long time before taking a half step closer to her. He moved his hands upward slowly to cup her cheeks with them.

One thumb ran over her skin right below her lower lip wiping off the last bit of excess moisture.

"We are married."

Akshara looked up at him unsure of what she wanted at that moment as she was lost in a swarm of sensations, her heart thudding hard in her chest, and newfound sensations and emotions gripped her entirety.

"Can I kiss my wife, Akshu?" His fingers gently gripped her wet hair.

She looked up into his dark eyes and let out a moan. The tugging of her hair made her raise her chin up, and a wave of pleasure rippled through her when his lips descended on her neck sucking and blowing alternatively on the water droplets.

Her hands flew to his arms, her fingertips digging into his solid muscles.

"So beautiful," he murmured against her tingling skin.

"Abhimanyu..." She was in no position to say another word, let alone form a sentence.

"I want you to be mine, make you mine in every way." His voice was gravelly making her tremble deep inside.