Chapter One: "An Outsider Princess's Birthday"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV:

Snowflakes were slowly and softly falling down, it was a little bit cloudy but yet the sun was shining so brightly, there was snow everywhere, The big wall barrier in the middle of the land.  On the Rich side, There were many castles, the small castles are in the front and the big castles are in the back, On Both side to side, also left to right, there were big Houses in a row with a path in the middle. 

Everyone who lives on the rich side has their own little kingdom. The Rich People are actually a wild card. Some rich people are nice or mean, but sometimes rich people can be really mean because of their greediness. Rich People obviously hate Outsiders, They hate them with a gut or with a passion, It was either in Their Nature or They chose to hate them for no reason. 

Rich People know not to go across the other side, where The Outsider territory was. They teach their own children not to wander around the outsider territory and lie about them that is not true. 

Rich People will even go as far as cussing these poor people out, throwing rocks or food at them, no matter if it's an adult, a teen, a child or a baby. Rich people have no respect for Outsiders. 

On The Outsider's Territory, They know well not to go across The Richness's territory because They know if there is an accident or not. There will be serious deadly punishments if They even stepped foot in. 

The Outsiders are not what These Rich People think...No...They are actually kind, sweet, nice, heart caring and very protective...but They can become a completely different Person if you mess with them. 

Outsider Parents are extremely overprotective of Their children, but They can be Their Child's best friend, They will take Their Children on Walks, take them on Adventures in the woods, create or make games with Their Children, play with them, They will also teach their kids how to protect Themselves, like for example: 

Teach Them Combat Skills like, fighting or defending Themselves, How to sneak very quietly like there was nothing going on. Teach Them how to pounce or pinned someone to the ground, hold and use a dagger in their hand. 

Not only how to defend Themselves, but also How to survive, hunt for food, find and pick the right berries to choose, what is a good berry and what is not. Also having to find water to drink, Outsider skills are so good, They might as well have great Senses. 

They have great eyesight, day or night, they can see very well, They have a great sense of smell, They can smell many miles away, whether it's a person, an animal, water or anything else, They will know. They have excellent hearing, just like their sense of smell, They can hear from miles and miles away. 

Not only about survival skills or fighting skills, But They always keep Their Children fit and flexible, also teaching Their Children about backflips, cartwheels, handstands and/or Flips, They start teaching them at The Age of 3 and always keep a good eye on them at all costs. Mostly trained them in the woods where there is an open space for them. 

With little bit of food, less water, barely have enough clothes and ruined houses to live in, Outsiders will sacrifice everything for Their Children, give them food, water, their clothes to wear, make sure to have a home to go too or at least, a roof on their heads, only one thing that was important to them, was The Children. 

Outsiders can be nice but not after everything that they have been through, They don't trust Rich People, Almost all of them were scared to death, Some were furious with the way that they were treated. They hate rich People because They get to be pampered and treated so nicely while Outsiders need the strength to go out and survive for Themselves and Their Children.