Chapter Three: "An Outsider Princess's Day of Surprises and/or questions"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV:

The door swing open, The Purple Hair and Icy Grey eye 6 year old girl invited Her in, She looked around to see Both Her and Crystal's best friend, "Sunday" She is the same age as Both Lilly and Crystal.

The Three of them have been best friends since diapers and everyone who lived in the village calls them:

"The Three Musketeers Outsiders"

The name was pretty fitting for them. A sound of footsteps came be coming from another room, since the house was small, there were no stairs, It was just a livingroom, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom.

The Livingroom and Kitchen were connected in one simple room, The bedroom was straight forward from the front door and The bathroom was connected to the bedroom.

The bedroom door opened and Lilly's eyes wide open Once She saw Sunday.

Sunday is copy from Her Father, He has Her Father's Golden Blond Hair, Hazel Green Eyes but has Her Mother's tone of skin color, Since Her Mother has a little lighter skin color than Her Father.

Sunday was wearing an orange vest, a long sky blue sleeve shirt, dark blue sweat pants, with black boots and a blue and green woodie hat.

Sunday's Personality, She is sweet, playful, caring, a daredevil, sassy, sneaky, an escape artist and have an attitude.

Once The Two Girls saw each other, They immediately ran and hugged each other, Sunday's Two Parents, Virgil and Amber walked out of the bedroom as well and They smiled and watched.

Virgil is Sunday's Father, He had Golden Blond Hair, Hazel Green Eyes, A little bit of a tan but yet pale skin, He was also wearing an Orange vest, but His long sleeve shirt was dark green, His long pants were red, also having black boots and a green scarf around His neck.

Amber, Sunday's Mother, She had Brown Curly Hair with Blue eyes, She was a little shorter than Virgil, which it was so easy for Virgil to carry Her around. She had a navy blue Jacket, light blue scarf, a Fluffy Wolf Fur Hat with The ears on Her head and also with Blue Boots, with fur around Her ankles, inside and out.

Both Amber and Virgil are actually The First Two married couple that actually survived this long, since most Outsider Married Couples ended up dying from diseases, starvation or ended up being executed by The Guards, This Couple are actually made a club called 'The Survivals'.

The club is about a ground of couple who survived for all these years without getting killed.

But The Two of Them actually has two helpful jobs, Virgil is a professional spy ever since He was 12 and Amber is a Healer, who heals the hurt and wounded and tries to help others, Especially Children.

"Is it time?" Sunday Asked as She let go and now Both Her and Lily was holding hands.

"Yup! We just need Her birthday present or...presents?" Lilly Asked Once She saw Both Amber and Virgil had a couple of presents in Their arms.

"Wow! Crystal has a lot of presents" Lilly Said.

"That's because She's the favorite child" Virgil Said with a chuckle, but Amber and The Girls just looked at Him, Virgil just looked at Amber
and—

"You're gonna push Me in The Frozen lake, aren't You?" Virgil Asked.

"No, that would be mean, I'll push You...Now!" Amber Said and She pulled Virgil, causing Him to fall to the floor and The presents fell on top of Him.