Chapter Two: "A Richness Day of No Success"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV:

His emerald green eyes were watching His people going about their live and walking to wherever they are going, He then looked down at the picture of His Aunt, Her Husband and Their Newborn Baby Girl before They died and The Baby Girl was lost.

"Cilan, are You alright?" His Blue Hair Triplet Brother Asked, He had a worried expression on His face.

"I've been...thinking" Cilan Said Softly.

"About?" His Brother Asked.

"Maybe, We should just give up, It's been 6 years and We still haven't find...Our lost Baby Cousin, who knows where She might be" Cilan Said.

"Don't give up hope, Cilan, We will find Her, I understand how upsetting this is to all of Us but, I'm sure that We will find Her and bring Her home" His Brother Said.

"That was My line, Cress, what was that about?" Cilan Asked which made Cress chuckled softly, but than everything stopped by a sound of a door creaked open, The Two Triplet Brothers turn their attention to their red head older Triplet Brother.

"I see your back, early Chili" Cilan Said but Chili was annoyed at Cilan's comment.

"Still no luck with Our long lost Baby Cousin, if We don't find Her soon than this cycle will just keep continued and things will just get worst for all of Us!" Chili Said, He took His hat off out of frustration and marched in His bedroom.

Both Cress and Cilan sigh at their Triplet brother's reaction, they can understand How Chili is feeling, this was also frustrating too but Both Cilan and Cress don't have the anger to show it and let their emotions get The best of them.

"I'll be on a walk for a minute, just need something to clear off My mind" Cilan Said and He started to walk out of the room.

While He was walking down the hallway, He just looked down at the ground with His head full of so many thoughts, it was hard for Him to even focus on one simple thought, but then It was interrupted by–

"This is so boring!" A familiar voice complained out loud.

"Ash! Be quiet! You little kid!" Another familiar voice yelled, Cilan smiled and rolled His eyes because He knows that Those Two voices must've belong to His close and best friends.

He then walked into the room, It was lady's wardrobe room, with a fully Makeup collection with a table, a huge mirrors along with many many dresses and outfits that are made for Rich people or guests.

Cilan turned His head to see Ash was sitting on a bench alone, while the girls are doing Their Makeup and Their Hair.

"If it's so boring that why did You even bothered to come over?" Another Friend's Voice Asked.

"That's because Bianca told Me that it was something more fun and exciting to watch, Dawn!" Ash Said.

"Did I really say that? Oops, My bad!" Bianca Said almost laughing at Her mistake, Ash was basically so annoyed at this point, He looked at Cilan and–

"Cilan, can You please help Me out or at least say something about this?" Ash Asked, Cilan smiled and looked at The Girls.

"Girls, can Ash please leave?" Cilan Asked.

"He had a right to leave, it's not like We are forcing Him or holding a sword up to His neck" Dawn Said while gently Brushing Iris's hair and just like that, Ash shot up from His seat.

"Thank God!" Ash Said and He quickly ran out of the room which made The Girls feel offended and made Cilan chuckled.

"What's up with Him?" Bianca Asked which everyone was basically speechless at this point.