The Bathroom Stall (Smut)

(My friend Rainbow_Beloved requested this to me through messages)

Dream and George were just in math class, their last period of the day. George then placed his hand onto Dream's thigh, gripping onto it. Dream started to blush behind his mask. George started to move his hand closer to Dream's d!ck. Dream started to blush a darker shade of red. George removed his hand, winks at Dream, and raises his hand.

"Yes George?" Ms. Nihachu asks.

"Dream doesn't seem too well, can I take him to the nurse?" George answered with.

"Hmm.. Is this true Dream?" Ms. Nihachu asks Dream.

"Yes miss.." Dream answers, with a sorta weak voice.

"Alright then, you may take his to the nurse George." Ms. Nihachu says, and goes back to teaching the class. George grabs Dream's hand and brings him out of the class.

As they walk out of the class, Ms. Nihachu gives them a little wink, knowing what they were gonna do. George brings Dream to the bathroom and going into a stall. George starts to kiss Dream on the lips, going down to his neck. George starts to bite onto Dream's neck, causing him to moan quietly.

"G- geORgE!!~" Dream moaned out.

"Shhh.. You're gonna get us caught!" George said quietly.

"O-ok d-daddy~" Dream moaned out quietly.

Once George finished on Dream's neck, he got down on his knees.

"Is this ok?" George asked Dream.

"Y-Yes!" Dream replied with.

"Ok. One loud noise and this all stops, ok?"

"O-ok.."

And with that, George took of Dream's pants, then his boxers.
"Damn, wanted me that much?" George asked with a smirk.

"Mmm.." Dream replied with.

"Words, Dreamy~" George said.

"Y-yes.." Dream replied with.

George then started removing his pants and boxers. Once George took off his boxers, Dream just saw how big it is and started blushing harder.

'I'm gonna need a wheelchair after this..' Dream thought to himself.

"Prep?" George asks.

"Y-yes m-master.." Dream replies with.

George puts two fingers infront of Dream's mouth.

"Suck."

Dream obeyed and sucked on George's finger, making sure they had a good amount of saliva. George takes his fingers out and puts one into Dream's hole.

"Mmm-" Dream moans, but covers his mouth so he isn't that loud.

George keeps thrusting his finger in and out of Dream. He adds the second finger and starts scissoring Dream. When he felt that Dream was stretched out enough, he takes his fingers out.

"Are you sure you want me to do this?" George asks, making sure Dream was comfortable.

"Y-yes, just get t-this over w-with.." Dream replied, just really wanting George inside of him.

George lines his d!ck with Dream's entrance, and sorta slams in half of his d!ck, quickly putting his hand over Dream's mouth.

"Mmm~" Dream let's out a muffled moan, which was blocked by George's hand.

George starts slamming in and out of Dream at a not too fast pace and a not too slow pace.

"I'm g-onna c-um!" Dream warns George.

"Not yet, wait until I cum in you, then you can." George tells Dream.

George was now slamming in a bit harder, but not as hard as Dream wanted it.

"H-harder!" Dream calls out, sorta regretting saying that.

As George started slamming in harder, he hit Dream's sweet spot

"Ah~ r-right th-there!~" Dream moans out.

George slams into that one exact spot over and over again, until, he came inside of Dream.

"You may cum now, dear~" George tells Dream, as if on cue, Dream came.

Dream collapsed onto the floor. George grabbed their clothes, which luckily didn't have cum on them, and got them both changed.

George gives Dream a little kiss on the cheek and says, "Round two after school?~". Dream nods his head and tries to walk out of the stall, but just falls onto the floor.

"PFFFT!" George starts laughing at Dream, then helps him get up.

"Oh- school's over-" Dream says when he looks at the time on his phone.

"Your house?" George asks.

"Ya, my parents are out of town anyways, so we should be good." Dream responds with.

George grabs some paper towels and wipes up all the cum, then grabs Dream's hand, and starts to walk him out of the bathroom.

They go back into Ms. Nihachu's room to grab their belongings.

"Took y'all long enough." Ms. Nihachu says with a smirk.

"Yaa- sorry about that-" George apologizes.

"It's all good, just be more quiet next time, and you have no homework from me today." Ms. Nihachu says.

"Mk, bye Ms. Nihachu!" Dream says.

"Bye Dream, bye George." Ms. Nihachu says

"Bye!" George says, and he grabs Dream's hand and brings him out to where the busses are and they wait for the bus.

Once the bus got there, they got on, and waited for their stop. When their stop came, they get off the bus and walk to Dream's house.

When they arrived, they headed up to Dream's room, got on his bed, and cuddled together.

"I love you, Dream"

"I love you too, Gogy"

And with that, they fell asleep, not bothering doing the homework from another teacher.

𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑚𝑢𝑡, 𝑠𝑜 𝑖𝑡 𝑚𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡(𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑖𝑓 𝑖𝑡 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑒). 𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑑𝑎𝑦/𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡!