Witchcraft(Smut)

Request from: Dreams_JuicyFatAss

Top: Dream
Bottom: George

Dream's POV:

Ok, this might sound weird, but I have a Voodoo Doll of my bestfriend... or should I say crush? Look, I do witchcraft, and it all kinda.. happened. I honestly don't want him to know, but he will probably find out at some point-

'DING DONG!'

The door bell? Who could that be? I go to the door and look out the window on the door. It's.... George? I place the doll down on the nearest counter, then opened the door.

"Hey Gogy!" I say.

"Hey Dream!" George says.

"Come on in buddy." I say, getting out of the way so he can enter.

I notice George look over to counter... with the doll on it..

"What is that doll, Dre?" He asks me.

I just say nothing and grab the doll.

"This is a Voodoo Doll. Basically, this is a voodoo doll of you. Whatever I do to this, you will feel." I explain.

"I don't believe you... do something to the doll then!" George says.

"Alright then." I replied, with a little smirk.

So, one way that came to mind is to.... uh... kiss it. So, that's what I did. I kissed it. And by seeing George's face, I knew he felt it.

"Ok- I believe you now-" He says, blushing like crazy.

I walked over to him, looking down at him as soon as I was infront of him. I smirked and then asked,

"Can I kiss you, for like real now?~"

He didn't say anything, just nodded. I placed my hand onto his face and kissed him. I started off softly, then went a bit rougher. He let out a soft moan, kinda turning me on. I licked his lips, asking for entrance, which was quickly accepted. I explored his mouth, making sure to go to every corner. I trailed my lips onto his jaw, going down to his neck, last stop being his collar bone. I left dark purple marks on his neck area, then brought my lips back up to his lips.

"George?" I asked.

"Y- Yes Dream?" George answered back.

"Can I fuck y-" Before I can finish, George already answered with, "Y e s."

So, I pulled his pants and boxers down/off.

"Prep?" I asked

"Nah" George responded with.

"Are you sure? It's probably gonna hurt" I said.

"I am willing to make that sacrifice" George said confidently.

"Alright then, if it hurts just let me know, alright?" I said in a careful tone.

"Alright." He simply said.

I removed my pants and boxers and lined it up with his hole.

"Are you sure you want me to do this?" I asked.

"Yes." George said.

"Alrighty then" I said as I put it in da hole.

"Ugg~" George moaned.

I started off slow, nice and easy, and increased the speed as I continued. George's moans started to get louder as I went in faster and harder.

George's POV:

At this point, Dream was going in and out pretty fast. It did hurt a lot, but I loved it. Dream then hit my sweet spot.

"AGHH~" I moaned out.

Dream kept hitting that area, causing me to moan each time. After a bit, we both came.

After a second or two, Dream picked me up and carried me up to his room. He placed me onto his bed and went to his closet to get us some clothes. He came back with two pares of pj's and gave one to me. We went into the shower to get all cleaned up, changed into our clothes, and got into his bed.

"I love you, Gogy."

"I love you too, Dream"

And then, we drifted off to sleep, cuddling each other.

𝐻𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦𝑒𝑑! 𝐻𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑦/𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡!