The Start of Our Forever

"Sasha I swear if you move again, I will shoot you"

"Sasha I swear if you move again, I will shoot you". Kaya said shaking the hot curling iron in Sasha's perfectly made up face.

"I'm just....nervous....and hungry", she said as her stomach growled. "Do we have any more pretzels left?"

"No more snacks Sasha, you don't want to mess up your make up", said Mikasa as she was getting her dress zipped up my Historia.

"Fiiiinnnnee", Sasha groaned. She was so grateful to have a friendship like Mikasa last a long as it had.

As Kaya put the finishing touches on her hair, Historia brought out the dress.

"It's time Sasha!"

*****a hourish later*****

The planner led the groom and his party into rustic barn.

Connie took his place next to the Armin, their officiant, a good friend of theirs from high school. Connie stuck his hand in his pocket to make sure he had his vows their, it had taken him months to write them.

"Connie....relax your not going to mess up your vows or anything else", Jean put a hand on his shoulder.

"Remember don't lock your knees so you don't pass out", Eren chimed in.

Connie saw the wedding planner single to the quartet to start playing.

It was time.

****************************

Kaya, her maid of honor, was the last to walk down the aisle.

The doors closed.

Sasha and her dad were now left alone,

"Ya ready Sasha?"

Sasha took a deep breath. "Yeah, been ready since 9th grade."

Her dad sniffled.

Sasha let out a giggle, "you cried at my first homecoming dance then senior prom, aren't you use to seeing me dressed up by now."

Artur looked at her and smiled. "Darlin' every dad cries when he sees he daughter in a wedding dress, especially one a beautiful as yours".

The wedding planner came up to them. "You ready to walk in as a Blaus and walk out a Springer"

Sasha beamed and nodded.

"Dad, just don't let me trip like a did a prom ok?"

The music started and the doors to the barn opened, to Connie and Sasha's happily ever after.

❤️❤️❤️